White Musk® for Men Eau de Toilette

The Body Shop White Musk® for Men Eau de Toiletteis a modern, masculine and sensual scent that’s an infusion of musk and woods with crisp, fresh and aromatic notes.

25 Jul 2017

Unisex scent

I bought this for my boyfriend years ago but ended up buying it for myself as well It still has the scent of the original white musk in it with a bit of a darker edge. This perfume still lasts... Read full review

Keep a little atomizer in your bag with the scent for top ups during the day, the bottle is too big to carry in your bag.

Winter, a good scent for both men and women.

22 Sep 2015

Unique and charming scent

I usually prefer sweet scents but I absolutely loved this perfume when I smelled it. It was one of those perfumes that I continuously smelled because I was obsessed with it. This scent stays on for quite a while which... Read full review

13 Oct 2013

Warm, woody and sensual.....

I consider this a gender neutral fragrance, as it\'s not so overpowering to be called \'masculine\'. An apt description would be; warm, woody, and sensual, combined with sweet, floral Lavender, and exotic, heady Jasmine.
26 Jul 2012

Lovely Smell

My boyfriend uses this cologne and it smells soo good on him!! Makes me want to jump him!