Spa Of The World™ French Lavender Massage Oil

The Body Shop Spa Of The World™ French Lavender Massage Oil is a massage oil that works to soothe and relax both the body and mind. The oil is part of the Spa of the World collection.

30 Oct 2018

Smells beautiful

It smells beautiful! For me, this oil is a little pricey but once I used it I realised it was totally worth it. The quality of the oil is amazing, it has the perfect balance of lavender, so relaxing. You... Read full review

24 Sep 2016

Love

This is my second bottle of Body Shop Lavender Massage Oil. It smells really good, is a good consistency and the scent helps relax me for sleep. My partner usually dislikes scents but likes this one and uses it too.

23 Feb 2016

Very relaxing to use before bed

This massage oil is a beautifully relaxing blend of sweet almond, sesame seed, jojoba seed and lavender oils. I use it at night on my temples, forehead and wrists. The lavender fragrance, combined with the massaging action immediately relaxes me... Read full review