Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel For Face

This lightweight moisturising bronzing gel gives the complexion an even and natural-looking honey-bronzed glow. Suitable for all skin tones The Body Shop’s Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel For Face can be used to add colour to fair skin or to enhance a natural tan. It contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia and beeswax from Cameroon. It also contains organic aloe vera from Guatemala. To use, smooth gently over the skin and blend for a perfect finish. Wash hands after use.

11 Mar 2020

Ski Tan

There is a trend that I blame glossier for, The ski mask tan is so cute and helps me to look my best without covering my face in concealer and foundation. I love using this as it really does not... Read full review

I apply this on the perimeter of my forehead, tops of cheeks, nose bridge, above my lip and blend all over cheeks with excess product. - gives me the most natural dewy sun - tanned look.