British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence

The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence is a body moisturiser that hydrates the skin for 24 hours. The ultra-light formula contains real rose petals and leaves skin feeling soft.

British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23291, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Might have to revist The Body Shop! This lotion smells amazing! The right balance of perfume that wasn’t too overwhelming. Love it! I used this all over my body (not face) after my morning showers, and it left my skin feeling beautiful, fresh and fragrant. Ready for the day  The actual bottle was a good size, and a twist top that was easy to use. The lotion is extremely light weight, absorbs quickly, and had a beautiful luminous glow. If this is the quality of product The Body Shop are producing these days, I may have to get myself down there to revisit their beauty range. I was pleasantly surprised with this lotion, and I’d definitely buy this again.
Date published: 2016-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Absorbs quickly I couldn't resist buying this product after seeing the beautiful promotional posters and ads everywhere. Who wouldn't want to be enveloped in a bed of roses! Using special sourced roses from the UK, it glides onto the skin easily. I find 1 pump for each arm and two pumps for each legs is sufficient. Has a slight pearl appearance, so leaves a subtle glow on your skin. The best bit is the beautiful fragrance! After the first use, my husband commented on how soft my arms were. Instant softness. It is average value, as a little goes a long way, and it is a big 250ml bottle. The fact that it absorbs quickly means that I can get dressed straight away without it getting on my clothes. At the end of the day, if I sniff my arms, I can still smell it. I love that the bottle is clear too, so you can see how much is left.
Date published: 2016-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely body lotion This lotion is very hydrating and adds beautiful glow to the skin. It leaves a gorgeous scent that lasts hours, it has the perfect scent of roses which suitable for modern women. The scent has freshness but youthful aroma into it. I adore The body Shop Rose line, they've done a perfect job on creating something very luxurious and special. I fell in love with rose scent because of this line, so thank you!
Date published: 2018-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful I have been trialing The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence for several weeks now and I absolutely love everything about it. It comes in a beautiful bottle with a pump action for easy use on the go. The fragrance is divine and I've used the lotion on it's own without perfume as it provides such an effective scent. The lotion is really lightweight and spreads on my skin evenly and with ease. It's quick drying so there' no residue that attaches itself to my clothing. I've found it to be a great Autumn product to use when the temperatures aren't too hot. It gives my skin a real polished and glowing look. My skin feels smooth and silky without that dreaded sticky feeling. Overall I think this product is fantastic and provides all the things I want in a moisturiser. It's simple, fragrant glowing and moistursing all in one. I'd certainly recommend this product and will definitely continue to use regularly.
Date published: 2016-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous moisturiser! This comes in a great pump bottle that contains 250ml of product, and the bottle itself is clear, which means that see how much or how little you have left. I absolutely love, love. love this moisturiser! It has a thin, fluid consistency, which means that it gets absorbed really easily, and it dries down on the skin without that sticky, tacky feeling. This also means that you can get dressed quicker, because you won't be dragging clothes over semi-dried moisturiser. There is also a bit of shimmer to it, but nothing so perceptible that it would be noticed by people who would then remark that you're shimmery and make you feel all self conscious. This also has the most divine rose scent - not cloying, thick or overly invasive. Downside? This thin moisturiser is a little TOO easy to use up, and I'm already running low! That's the best type of downside there is! I'm dying to check out the rest of the range, but it's going to have to wait until after July (lots of things going on in my life at the moment). However, if you have time on your hands, make sure that you have a poke around The Body Shop!
Date published: 2016-03-29
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
21 Jun 2019

underwhelming body lotion

Although a huge Body Shop fan I have found this one of their most underwhelming products (and reading the reviews it seems I\'m mostly alone in that opinion). Rose is not a fragrance I ever choose for myself so I\'m... Read full review

It's quite runny so don't pump more than you need

lovers of roses skins that are not too dry

07 Apr 2018

Lovely body lotion

This lotion is very hydrating and adds beautiful glow to the skin. It leaves a gorgeous scent that lasts hours, it has the perfect scent of roses which suitable for modern women. The scent has freshness but youthful aroma into... Read full review

Apply after shower.

Modern women.

17 Feb 2018

The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence | Nice subtle sheen | Smooth skin | High in alcohol

I have bought this Instant Glow Body Essence just before winter but I am so glad that I have saved it until summer to use! To start off with, it really provides an instant glow which is really subtle and... Read full review
09 Jun 2016

Absorbs quickly

I couldn\'t resist buying this product after seeing the beautiful promotional posters and ads everywhere. Who wouldn\'t want to be enveloped in a bed of roses! Using special sourced roses from the UK, it glides onto the skin easily. I... Read full review

Best applied straight after shower.

Wanting to feel luxurious without a heft pricetag, and instant softness.

11 Apr 2016

Luminous skin and a beautiful fragrance

I was really excited to hear that the Body Shop was releasing a British Rose collection because I love the rose scent. With that in mind, if you love a rose scent to your skincare products, then the Body Shops... Read full review

I found this essence is great to layer with a body butter from the Body Shop. I think it would work perfectly with the British Rose scented body butter but as I only had the Body Shop's strawberry body butter at home and this worked out nicely - even though it changed the Rose scent.

Dry skin.