Cotton Tips with Paper Stems

Swisspers Cotton Tips with Paper Stems are cotton tips with a paper stem, instead of plastic. The stems are strong for even more precision control and the tips are made with the same 100 per cent cotton as the standard tips. The paper is made from a mix of sustainably grown wood and recycled paper. The plastic resealable bag protects from moisture in the bathroom while reducing the plastic content by over 90 per cent compared to a standard tub.

Cotton Tips with Paper Stems is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 18.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_19365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Innovative eco-friendly product I applaud Swisspers for making the Cotton Tips with Paper Stems. Any product that reduces plastic is a winner. When I first used the cotton tips, I was surprised by how strong the stems are. I have used the cotton tips for typical uses such as correcting makeup mistakes and cleaning the ears. Because the cotton tips are sturdy, I also sometimes use them to remove skin care products from jars when I have been unable to find a spatula. My only minor complaint about the product is its packaging. When I was trying to open the resealable bag for the first time, I was unable to unlock the seal so I had to cut the bag open.
Date published: 2019-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soft, sturdy and versatile. Swisspers’ earth kind cotton tips made from paper stems instead of the plastic style are amazing to use. Their soft cotton ear bud tips don’t fluff or fall off like many inferior brands that I’ve tried and the wood and paper stems are strong and don’t bend or break with normal use. These are perfect for cleaning ears, touching up makeup, lipstick, wet nail polish or even applying creams and lotions to specific areas. Great for babies and children too, applying medicated creams to tricky skin folds, applying face paint for parties and playtime these are versatile. Love that these are a more sustainable and eco friendly option without sacrificing the high quality we all expect.
Date published: 2021-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soft, strong and eco friendly! I received a pack of these in an Easter show bag and was delighted to see an eco friendly alternative to the traditional cotton buds. Admittedly I was slightly dreading using these as I had thought the mere bit of strength would have these bending over quickly. Boy was I wrong! Out of the packet you wouldn't even be able to tell these were made from paper stems! They were very strong and sturdy and withheld the slightest force used to clean make up messes. The cotton bud itself is soft and tightly spun consistent with Swisspers quality. A well thought and welcome eco-friendly alternative to cotton buds!
Date published: 2019-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from For the environment These cotton tips are environmentally friendly which is a huge positive. The paper stems are a lot more sturdy and harder than the plastic stems. I do prefer the feel of the plastic ones as they do not feel as hard against the skin. I would still buy the paper stemmed ones as it is more sustainable for the earth and environment. I like the idea of the product but maybe the stems could be more flexible/slightly softer. I used these cotton tips on cleaning the outside of my ears and also for scooping face cream out of their pots. Overall a good product but I would like if the stems were less hard.
Date published: 2019-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality product that is Eco Friendly When I first got this product my main concern was that the stems were made out of paper and therefore may be too flimsy for my liking but this isn't the case at all. They are still quite firm and didn't bend at all when I used them to fox my makeup. I also used them on my ears and they were still great. The quality is just as great as the standard Swisspers Cotton Tips but the fact that I can now consciously buy them without having to add plastic stems to the environment is great. They are high quality, soft at the tip, and firm enough on the stem so I would definitely recommend them. At only a slightly higher price than the standard plastic tips these will definitely be a new staple product in my household!
Date published: 2019-02-01
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
17 Nov 2021

Enviro friendly choice

I really like that Swisspers have chosen a more environmentally friendly option. Paper stems are so much better, and do not ruin the experience of the traditional plastic cotton tips (as long as you\'re not doing extensive twisting and bending!).... Read full review

14 Jul 2021

Good, enviro friendly

Sustainability and eco products are trending now more than ever. Glad that Swisspers Cotton Tips come now with paper stems . They work well and do their job without useless plastic sticks. Buds do not slough off as some of... Read full review

23 May 2021

Soft, sturdy and versatile.

Swisspers’ earth kind cotton tips made from paper stems instead of the plastic style are amazing to use. Their soft cotton ear bud tips don’t fluff or fall off like many inferior brands that I’ve tried and the wood and... Read full review

21 Mar 2021

Easy to use

My family and I use Swisspers Cotton Tips with Paper Stems all the time. I can’t fault this product it does what you want it too do. They remove all the dirt and wax from your ear with ease. They... Read full review

13 Mar 2021

Paper stem cotton tips

I\'ve always used Swisspers cotton tips and now they come with a paper stem instead of plastic. I find that when I use them I get better control as I remember my finger use to slip and move on the... Read full review

I love using these to clean up any mascara that's transferred to my eye lids once it's dried and also for cleaning up around my finger nails when nail polish touches my skin.

Everyone