Nova Kegels

Svakom Nova Kegels is a kegel set that contains three different sized balls to perform kegel exercises with. Each ball is made of waterproof, body-safe silicone and is equipped with a silicone string to easily remove after use. It is suitable for those who want to tighten their vagina muscles after giving birth, or those who want to strengthen their PC muscle for improved sexual satisfaction.

Nova Kegels is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22742, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The jury is still out... So I love the idea of these.. so colourful & girly & has a loop for easy removal. I am not sure which one I have to be honest.. it's one of the double ones.. I have had some trouble inserting it.. it's a bit big I think & maybe the single size would have been better.. I've tried a few times.. it's a bit of a challenge to insert. The first time I tried it I went to work but it had half come out by the time I got to the metro! Very scary!! The advice is that i need to use it more to tighten.. I've worn it around the house a few times. Haven't seen any results yet & im a bit nervous to travel too far with it.. hoping it does as it claims seeing as I'm not getting any younger. Haha!
Date published: 2018-05-07
07 May 2018

The jury is still out...

So I love the idea of these.. so colourful & girly & has a loop for easy removal. I am not sure which one I have to be honest.. it\'s one of the double ones.. I have had some trouble... Read full review

Use around the house or maybe start with the single size first.

Apparently those who've had babies or are ageing..