A BOOST OF YOUTH Face Mask

SugarBaby A BOOST OF YOUTH Face Mask is a 100% bio-degradable bamboo sheet mask seeped in a supersonic blend of age defying botanics to deliver a precision dose of complexion perfecting nutrients. Clean, non-sensitising ingredients including Actifcol™ the ultimate in advanced plant-based collagen boosters, sodium hyaluronate the queen of deep hydration and repair, line reducing seaweed and red algae extracts, plus an off the dial skin soothing and smoothing cocktail of vitamin rich shitake mushroom, aloe, coconut water and coconut fruit juice.

03 Feb 2022

My go-to before a night on the town

I always love to do a mask during the day if I know I\'m going out that night and I find this one makes my makeup apply better because my skin is so hydrated from the mask and my skin... Read full review