Tan Build Up Remover Mitt

St. Tropez Tan Build Up Remover Mitt is a tanning mitt designed to effectively remove and even-out fully developed tan. The multi-purpose mitt removes tan build up to provide a silky blank canvas for re-application. It is ideal for correcting tanning mistakes and with regular use will leave skin soft, silky and perfectly tanned.

Tan Build Up Remover Mitt is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25120, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So easy. This St tropez Build Up Remover Mitt is fantastic. I use this to exfoliate my body before applying my tan. I use more pressure on heels, knees, knuckles and anywhere I have dry skin patches. It really works and makes skin smooth and a perfect canvas for the tan. When you do end up having a blotchy bit of tan build up just put on mitt wet the area and use index finger in circular movements and see it dissappear. So happy with this mitt.
Date published: 2015-11-20
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
20 Nov 2015

So easy.

This St tropez Build Up Remover Mitt is fantastic. I use this to exfoliate my body before applying my tan. I use more pressure on heels, knees, knuckles and anywhere I have dry skin patches. It really works and makes... Read full review

Anyone and everyone