Tan Build Up Remover Mitt

St. Tropez Tan Build Up Remover Mitt is a tanning mitt designed to effectively remove and even-out fully developed tan. The multi-purpose mitt removes tan build up to provide a silky blank canvas for re-application. It is ideal for correcting tanning mistakes and with regular use will leave skin soft, silky and perfectly tanned.

20 Nov 2015

So easy.

This St tropez Build Up Remover Mitt is fantastic. I use this to exfoliate my body before applying my tan. I use more pressure on heels, knees, knuckles and anywhere I have dry skin patches. It really works and makes... Read full review

Anyone and everyone