Phyto Corrective Gel

SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel is a light oil-free gel optimal for sensitive or problematic skin and contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin. Phyto Corrective Gel also contains natural alternatives to hydroquinone and other chemical skin lighteners to help diminish the appearance of brown spots and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion. It is ideal as a treatment for rosacea.

Using fingertips, apply 2-3 drops of SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel to face, neck, and chest, as well as other areas of the body as needed. Use twice a day (over the top of your SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serum in the morning, and under moisturiser at night).

31 Mar 2021

Soothing

I have been getting really irritated itchy skin around my mouth and I have been using this to calm and soothe my skin. I drop a few drops into my hand and pat it into my skin. It\'s more a... Read full review

28 Mar 2021

Love!

I\'ve been using this in my skincare routine, alongside other Skinceuticals products, for close to 4 months now. This is probably my favourite product from them so far. It\'s really lightweight and feels amazing on the skin. I\'ve noticed that... Read full review