Micro Scrub Exfoliator 8%

Skin O2 Micro Scrub Exfoliator 8% is an exfoliator that clears away dead skin cells and unclogs pores, leaving skin feeling smooth and fresh. It helps to reduce fine lines for healthy glowing skin with bamboo based natural microbeads, and helps increase cellular turnover and skin renewal. With added 8% glycolic acid (AHA), it is suitable for oily, non-sensitive skins. Environmentally friendly. Cruelty free and vegan.

07 Nov 2021

Wow - Products Absorb So Much Better!

After using the Skin02 4% and loving the results I realised I should try this 8% one. My skin is pretty tough so it\'s not at all sensitive and that is good for using this product. I love the way... Read full review

This reminds me of a MD Formulations product I used to use. Very effective - not for the sensitive. Great for those with other skin types - I have oily combination ageing skin. Great for me!

Ideal for those who want a very effective at-home peel.