Taft Styling Mousse, Extra Strong Hold

Schwarzkopf Taft Styling Mousse, Extra Strong Hold is a mousse that provides maximum styling control and support for creating and maintaining even the most demanding styles. The lightweight formulation provides lift, body and support to short or long hair. It contains anti-static properties to control frizzy or flyaway hair and brushes out easily.

23 Jun 2019

Good, Aussie-Made Basic!

I love mousse. My oily hair seems to stay cleaner longer, when I wear mousse, as odd as that might sound. It feels like it brushes out completely, at the end of the day: yet, I don\'t need to reapply... Read full review

13 Feb 2014

Great Buy

I love this mousse! It offers great hold, a pleasant smell and really defines my curls. It is also great to smooth over those frizzy flyaways, it holds them down perfectly. Its long lasting and not powdery. It is a... Read full review

Use on wet or dry hair.

Anyone

01 Jul 2011

Affordable quality.

This mousse is great! It is easy to work with, yet gives a wonderful finishing result which holds for a long time. When I bought it I was somewhat skeptical as it was just so cheap.

Don't do what I did. If you don't shake the bottle it wont work.

01 Sep 2010

ouph Puff

To achieve that great ouph puff look and add volume to hair. Easy on budget and good styling product for creating different hair styles.
30 May 2010

its cheap n it works!!

i love how taft styling mousse can hold and control fuzzy hair n the good thing is that its cheap so if i run out its easy to buy more