Refresh & Style Volumising Dry Shampoo

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Refresh & Style Volumising Dry Shampoo instantly revitalises greasy, dull and lifeless hair, leaving it clean and full of body. The formula helps to restore balance to the roots, without a chalky residue, while also providing care and nourishment.

Refresh & Style Volumising Dry Shampoo is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 98.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25311, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Trial Team Tested I have tried quite a few dry shampoos so i was excited to try this one out. Firstly, the can is a very impressive size for the money you are paying. The first thing I noticed when using this as it left my scalp quite white, although it didn't leave any chalkiness in my hair. The second thing i noticed in the smell, and its amazing! Smells like fresh lemongrass which i absolutely love. Now when talking about the effect it had on my hair, it definitely absorbed oil and made my oily roots look much better. It also made my hair feel smooth to touch. Overall I would say this is a very good dry shampoo, extra points for the smell! Thankyou BH!
Date published: 2013-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Trial Team Review I decided to trial this in conjunction with the dry conditioner and oil mist over the past weekend. First of all, the size is perfect, not too big, not too small (could take camping). Spraying the product into my roots was easy enough and didnt leave any powder residue as others tend to. The product itself worked great at removing the oily scalp feeling and kept me fresh. The smell is also divine! like fruit loops haha. I absolutely love this product as it worked much to my expectation plus more! I noticed the smell lingered long too which made me feel fresh. Overall 5/5 as I could not find anything negative about this wonderful product!
Date published: 2013-09-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Average, didn't like the smell and the can leaked I was lucky to be part of the trial team for this product. I have oily hair and wash my hair every second day and use dry shampoo every other day, so I've tried a lot of brands of dry shampoo. The size of the can is generous, and a lot comes out in one short spray. I only used the dry shampoo twice and then the can leaked and it's almost empty now. So I used the product on the following day after I washed my hair, the smell is a fresh lemon smell but a little too fake and reminds me of washing up liquid. It reduced some of the oiliness and made my hair smell fresh for the whole day. I wouldn't buy this product for myself only because I don't like the smell.
Date published: 2013-09-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from lifesaver! This dry shampoo is by far the best i've used! I've tried Batiste and Klorane and even the pink john frieda? ones. This is really really light on the hair - no oily, "clumpy" feeling left on the scalp and it feels like it really is "cleansing". I found the fragrance to be heavier again however it was a smell i didn't mind and definitely beats Klorane, for me anyways! The only flaw i could see from this 3 step range (and the reason for the 4 star only) was that all 3 steps - dry shampoo, dry conditioner and dry oil - all have its own individual smell - i felt like I was heavily fragranced afterwards... was a con for me....
Date published: 2013-09-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from One of the better dry shampoos This is a great dry shampoo. It helps dry up oils at the roots to refresh my hair and smells pleasant, not amazing but pleasant. It's a sweet candy but powdery scent. It can leave a bit of a grey cast on dark hair like mine so be careful to brush it through well. It claims to give volume but I honestly didn't notice much volume with my hair. My hair is thin so naturally lacks volume. I think this would only help to boost volume if you were doing some serious styling such as teasing or blow drying. You won't get noticeable volume just by using it normally. Still a great product and I will likely repruchase for myself
Date published: 2013-09-26
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
15 May 2019

Generous Size

I\'m a big fan of dry shampoos to extend time between washes and use almost every week. I\'m slowly working my way through the different brands and was taken by the generous size of this bottle. The shampoo has an... Read full review
12 Oct 2016

Great Product

I tried this product as my hair were getting really sweaty during the day. I tried to use it in the middle of the day and it helped to keep my hair fresh and smelling good. It avoided my hair... Read full review

16 Oct 2015

reliable and affordable

I\'m on my 3rd can now. Its an extremely cheap product which is good. I have very light blonde hair - so I\'ve never had white cast problems - whether that\'s because of my hair colour - or whether its... Read full review

Be sparing. Wait the minute before touching your hair - and don't brush - unless I guess, if you have really curly or wild hair. Mine is pretty straight naturally. The less you fiddle with your hair, the better the volume.

An in between wash timesaver. I personally wouldn't use this, if I had a date or a big night etc. I'd go to the trouble of washing and styling. Perfect to get you through a day at work or running errands.

07 Feb 2015

Best dry shampoo out there!

I\'m a dry shampoo lover. I\'ve tried Battiste, Cedel, Klorane, Lee Stafford and some other brand I can\'t remember the name off. I boiught this one to try it out as it was on special at Priceline. This one does... Read full review

oily hair, wanting to go another day without washing.

18 Oct 2014

Overpowering smell, leaves me with a flaky scalp

I bought this because I ran out of my dry shampoo. I have brown hair and thought I\'d give it a go. First impression was that the smell was very strong. I am sensitive to smell so I didn\'t like... Read full review

Not for someone who is sensitive to smell, If you have used Batiste or Klorane dry shampoos, I suggest try before you buy because I don't want you to feel disappointed.

I really don't know!