Brilliance

Colour

Bitter Sweet Choc 89

Schwarzkopf Brilliance is an intense permanent colour known for intense and long-lasting vibrancy, and perfect grey coverage. The Brilliance formula contains a Diamond Gloss Serum, that provides hair with up to three times more colour radiance. Available in 24 shades: Couture Collection (88 Dark Brown Allure, 37 Hypnotic Red, 23 Burgundy Chic and 21 Boho Copper), Luminance: (L43 Smouldering Red and L60 Ultra Violet), Gem Collection (05 Dark Ruby, 04 Cool Sapphire Black, 03 Dark Amethyst, 02 Cool Amethyst, and 01 Fiery Topaz), as well as 91 Blue Black, 90 Black, 89 Bitter Sweet Chocolate, 85 Violet Vision, 68 Chocolate Rush, 59 Violet Wild Silk, 50 Venetian Sunset, 51 Chocolate Mystery, 49 Dark Red Violet, 47 Copper Mahogany, 46 Coffee Brown, 43 Red Passion and 30 Romantic Brown.

Brilliance is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 75.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27292, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Shine bright like a diamond! I have been using the Blue Black for the last 2 years and I cannot believe the brilliance and shine it gives to my hair. I'm naturally dark brown hair but it covers greys well and makes my tired looking hair have a healthy gloss! Only issue is that I have to buy in bulk, firstly I need two boxes as I have long thick hair (so more supermarket specials on the range please!) and the blue black seems to always be out of stock when I try to buy from Priceline or supermarket! (Hence when I do see them around especially on special I stock up!) . Easy application, fast developing time, great conditioning. Love this range! The ammonia / smell is the only negative as its so strong .
Date published: 2012-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant Colour Schwarzkopf brilliance permanent hair colour I tried the shade bittersweet chocolate shade 89. The instructions were easy to follow and the colour looks really bright and pretty. My hair feels soft and shiny. The colour lasts for up to 10 weeks and covers grey hair really well. It contains a diamond gloss sealer. The packaging can be recycled after use. The kit comes with the colour tube cream, the bottle developer, a tube of diamond gloss sealer, a pair of gloves and the instructions. There is a number on the packaging to call if you need any hair advice which I think is a good idea. I'm very happy with the colour and received alot of nice comments over the Christmas break.
Date published: 2022-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a Chocolate Red Rush I have been using the chocolate rush Brilliance colour for the last few months. I have tried many different types of permanent hair dye over the years and found this to be my favourite so far. I love the vibrant colour that looks deep brown with red highlights. I have dark brown hair and find it is not too bright but not too dark either and the colour brings warmth to my face. The scent is not overpowering at all as I find some hair dyes smell a bit too strong when applying. The colour stays vibrant for weeks and looks good in any lighting. The condition of my hair is improved upon using and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a lovely red highlight to the dark colours.
Date published: 2013-11-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Trail Team I've used many different brands of hair dyes over the year (and I mean years) and Schwarzkopf Brilliance is definitely up there with the best. Very easy to apply, fast developing times, and vibrant shiny soft results. It's been about 4 weeks since I've applied the colour (Blue Black), with washing my hair about 3 times a week, its only just starting to fade now, and my regrowth will need touching up very soon. I have medium length hair, and one box was enough. The only slightly negative thing to report is the smell is pretty strong, but it won't stop me from buying this again in the future. You can pick these up for about $15 a box, and I think it's very good value for money.
Date published: 2013-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vibrant red I bleached my black hair to dark blonde and used this and it turned out such a rich vibrant colour. The red is really bright but has depth and looks glossy. I think it would have added a nice red hue if I had used it on my natural black hair. It doesn't smell so bad and doesn't linger after every wash, like some dyes do. The colour is going strong, although I must admit I am trying to fade it to pink, which is my intended shade. The conditioner included was brilliant in making my hair so soft after rinsing out the dye. This did not damage my hair at all. The instructions, packaging and gloves were all fantastic and easy to use. I would highly recommend this for a vibrant colour.
Date published: 2018-04-27
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
07 Jan 2022

Brilliant Colour

Schwarzkopf brilliance permanent hair colour I tried the shade bittersweet chocolate shade 89. The instructions were easy to follow and the colour looks really bright and pretty. My hair feels soft and shiny. The colour lasts for up to 10... Read full review

Wash out all the dye until the water runs clear, use a dark towel to dry

medium brown, dark brown or black hair types

27 Aug 2021

Schwarzkopf Brilliance is the best.

Schwarzkopf Brilliance gives the best grey coverage for do-it-yourself hair colouring at home. It doesn’t smell over-powering. It’s consistency is not too thick or too thin. I love how they give you an extra sachet of conditioner for right after... Read full review

For long hair, buy two boxes.

Brunettes.

27 May 2021

Dark amethyst - too dark

I have medium to dark brown hair. This didn\'t damage it, it left my hair shiny. But the colour is not bright, and is nowhere near like what\'s on the box. Rather than looking purple, my hair looks black, with... Read full review

Only use this is you want a result of: black/brown hair with a purple sheen

Medium brown hair, but no darker than that. Would not use on pre-lightened/bleached hair as it would probably come out blotchy.

30 Mar 2021

My new go to hair dye

I was meant to be getting a hairdresser to dye my hair today. I turned up at the salon to find she was not working today. Off I went to Woolworths and picked up two packs of this in Ruby... Read full review

Get two boxes if you have thick long hair.

Those who don’t want to pay salon prices. I was meant to be a model, so less expensive than regular price.

11 Mar 2020

Definitely brilliant colour

I have been using another brand of permanent hair colour for years and decided I want a change, I wanted to go much bolder and brighter for a while. Unfortunately my usual brand did not have vivid colours so I... Read full review

Wipe off any colour smudges around your face quickly or it may stain. Rinse really, really well because it will rub off onto towels after your next few washes.

Those wanting a bright, brilliant colour.