BIO-TECH Hydrate All-In-One Leave-In Treatment

Schwarzkopf BIO-TECH Hydrate All-In-One Leave-In Treatment treats the needs of dry and dehydrated hair, providing nourished and repaired hair full of moisture. It is formulated with olive squalane and hemp seed oil to provide intense hydration for dry and dehydrated hair for smoothness and strength. ALL-IN-ONE benefits: 1. Intense Moisture, 2. Deep Nourishment, 3. Easy Detangling, 4. Hair Repair, 5. Anti-Breakage, 6. Split Ends Prevention, 7. Softness & Shine, 8. Strengthening, 9. Anti-Frizz Effect and 10. Damage Protection. 0% artificial colourants and silicones.

BIO-TECH Hydrate All-In-One Leave-In Treatment is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_15455, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing product I bought Schwarzkopf BIO-TECH Hydrate All-In-One Leave-In Treatment from recent rewards room. This product is amazing, when used with the hydrate shampoo and its conditioner. This all in one leave in hair treatment does what it says on the product package. I liked to apply it to my wet hair before I blow dry my hair. I started seeing nice shiny and soft hair instantly after I finished blow drying my hair. The scent of the product is pleasant fragrance. The formula is lightweight doesn't feels heavy or greasy on my hair. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to give their hair a healthy boost!
Date published: 2021-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A miracle product I really like this leave in treatment. It's honestly an all in one, it does a great job at smoothing my hair and keeping it frizz free. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy either. It keeps it looking sleek and makes it easy to style too.
Date published: 2021-04-06
16 Jun 2021

Amazing product

I bought Schwarzkopf BIO-TECH Hydrate All-In-One Leave-In Treatment from recent rewards room. This product is amazing, when used with the hydrate shampoo and its conditioner. This all in one leave in hair treatment does what it says on the product... Read full review

06 Apr 2021

A miracle product

I really like this leave in treatment. It\'s honestly an all in one, it does a great job at smoothing my hair and keeping it frizz free. It doesn\'t weigh my hair down or make it look greasy either. It... Read full review