Good. Kind. Pure. Collection

Sally Hansen Good. Kind. Pure. Collection is a 100 per cent, vegan, plant-based nail polish collection. The brush, made from castor bean oil, is optimised to work with the formula for better application. For best results, apply two coats. For longer wear, follow with one coat of Good. Kind. Pure. Top Coat. 10-Free, it is free of harsh chemicals, parabens and animal-derived ingredients.

Good. Kind. Pure. Collection is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_16898, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Weakly pigmented This sounded great for me, a more natural option with less chemicals. I chose the shade 200 Pink Cloud sheer , I like lighter colours that are a little bit muted and it looked like a nice pale marshmallow colour in the bottle. It's plant based and vegan. I'm neither of those, but it might be important to other buyers. The smell is not as strong and offensive as other nail polishes I've used. I applied two coats as per the instructions. It was easy to apply and not too thick, but the colour was nearly invisible, like I had used nothing but a clear topcoat. They have described it very well , it's so sheer you can barely tell it's been applied! . I have not seen all the colours available in the range but this is very weakly pigmented. To sum it up I would say this is the way a lipgloss looks like in comparison to a lipstick. Other colours in this range might be better, but I don't want to spend my money finding out, there are plenty of cheap and cheerful options out there, and I'm not too fussy as long as you can tell I've actually taken the time to paint my nails.
Date published: 2021-03-18
18 Mar 2021

Weakly pigmented

This sounded great for me, a more natural option with less chemicals. I chose the shade 200 Pink Cloud sheer , I like lighter colours that are a little bit muted and it looked like a nice pale marshmallow colour... Read full review

Try a darker shade than you would normally buy