ESSENTIALS Gauze Pads

Rodan + Fields ESSENTIALS Gauze Pads are pads ideal for applying product and removing makeup. The pads optimise product usage without leaving any cotton-ball residue.

ESSENTIALS Gauze Pads is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21249, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Makes a little go a long way These little guaze pads may cost significantly more than your cotton ball or average pad but like with most things, you get what you pay for. You only need a teeny amount of toner compared to dousing a cotton ball so you save on product. Also, if you’re wanting to get real thrifty you can either cut in half or rinse it and hang to dry (out mine over the hand towel rail) and use again in the evening because they are durable despite being SO SO soft! I even use these for first aid, they’re cheaper than the guaze pads found in first aid aisle.
Date published: 2018-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from worth it I keep these with me always. Make up, general skincare, wiping cuts, everything! All my friends and family ask where I got them because I'm never without. Easy to wipe on toner, remove icky bits from your face without any irritation or harsh.. and NO fibers left anywhere on your face!
Date published: 2019-03-18
18 Mar 2019

worth it

I keep these with me always. Make up, general skincare, wiping cuts, everything! All my friends and family ask where I got them because I\'m never without. Easy to wipe on toner, remove icky bits from your face without any... Read full review

22 Feb 2018

Makes a little go a long way

These little guaze pads may cost significantly more than your cotton ball or average pad but like with most things, you get what you pay for. You only need a teeny amount of toner compared to dousing a cotton ball... Read full review

When using to apply toner you can rinse, dry and then reuse that night!

Cleansing using micellar water Application of toner First aid