Sun Shimmer Self Tan Mousse

Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Self Tan Mousse is a self-tanning bronzing mousse that provides an instant, even, natural-looking tan. It is formulated to dry in two minutes, develop in one hour and last for up to seven days. It has a lightweight, velvety texture that blends smoothly and effortlessly into skin for a streak-free finish. Available in three shades: Light Matte, Medium Matte and Dark Matte.

On counter: 1 August 2015

On counter: 1 August 2015

10 Sep 2018

Beautiful easy and subtle tan

This tan is my absolutely go-to if I want a simple, no fuss flawless tan! It\'s super easy to apply and the results are gorgeous! I find it\'s definitely on the lighter side compared to other tans I\'ve used, but... Read full review

Apply with a glove!

That flawless work appropriate glow!

21 Sep 2016

My favourite tan!

I only use tanning mousse\'s and have tried many. This is by far the best one I\'ve ever used. I have naturally tanned skin so i use the dark shade. The tan is green based in color so the end... Read full review

Use a tanning mitt to buff this tan in. Make sure to exfoliate before hand so the product sinks into your skin nicely. I recommend a shower the morning after use so tan doesn't transfer onto clothing.

When the sun is out and you wanna show off some gorgeous tanned skin!

21 Jun 2016

No orange hue!

I have very pale skin and most fake tanners just make me look like an oompa loompa - this one however comes out a true beautiful bronze. You can also layer it if you want a deeper tan.

Don't use your hands! It will set and stain and mess like crazy. Apply moisturiser to your dry parts before applying mouse - eg knees, elbows and hands - helps stop product from building up in these areas. Exfoliate before hand.

Everyone! Pale to touching up a natural tan.

12 Jun 2016

Awesomely fast working!

I use this once a week I love it!Never use this without a tanning kit though....I get the darkest,apply it with a mit & it always turns out natural & streak free.The smell is not bad compared to some of... Read full review

Exfoliate first & use a tanning Mit to put it on.The darkest one is the best it's not crazy dark.

Everyone that wants a natural looking tan without damaging their skin.

28 Feb 2016

best tan ever

this is so amazing, even if you\'re trying out self-tanning for the first time, using this product isn\'t scary, go for it, buy the darkest shade, get that glowy tan look. not only does this develop in 1 Hour, you... Read full review

exfoliate! around the areas such as knees, ankles, elbows and hands, scrub! scrub! scrub! moisturize within those areas and wait for a good 10 mins to let your skin absorb the moisture. in devoloping time, try to avoid being in contact with water whether that be washing hands, walking in rain etc. after that one whole hour without contact of water, it is safe to wash out and/or shower.

anyone who is looking for a decent self-tan, for the first time.