Lasting Radiance Foundation

Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Foundation is a foundation formulated with a protective, invisible shield containing SPF25. It also contains an antioxidant complex to help reduce dullness, erase the signs of tiredness and instantly reveal a more even, perfected complexion, while helping the skin fight pollution. Enriched with skin-brightening mica pearls, the satin-like medium coverage instantly covers imperfections and boosts luminosity for a radiant, dewy glow that lasts all day long. Available in six buildable foundation shades.

Lasting Radiance Foundation is rated 3.3 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18487, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Less is more I bought this as a change from my usual go-to (Rimmel's 'Match Perfection' foundation). Unfortunately, the glittery particles are a little too noticeable for my liking, which makes the foundation somewhat unbuildable. I'm not going to give up on it just yet - I think it could work well blended with either a moisturiser or a BB cream. Failing that, maybe it's just better suited as an evening foundation, where your face doesn't end up sparkling under the sun. Either way, LESS is definitely MORE with this product. Just kinda annoying, as it's more expensive than Rimmel's other liquid foundations, so I'd rather just use it as it is without needing to do funky things to make it work, y'know?
Date published: 2019-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Super happy with this foundation I bought this foundation (and its primer counterpart) over Christmas as a completely different foundation to what I generally use. I'm a little bit obsessed with it now. I feel like this is the foundation I've been looking for! It's the perfect medium I've been looking for; natural, glowy, healthy skin but with enough coverage to hide my problem areas; namely rosacea. The only thing I'd have to say is that it's a bit 'melty', it goes the distance in airconditioning but literally will slide off your face if you're out in the weather and can't touch your face; it just doesn't stay. I might get a setting spray (which I've never used before) to try and stop this. Overall though I'm willing to keep working with this foundation because I just LOVE how healthy and natural looking it is!
Date published: 2020-01-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good coverage Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Foundation I tried in the beige shade. I picked up from Coles new in. The packaging is attractive. It applies well. Feels smooth on the skin. I wore this in air conditioning so it went okay inside. It comes in a 30ml bottle. If it wasn't on special I wouldn't pay for $23. It has SPF25. It comes in 6 shades.
Date published: 2019-11-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Wake me up is a better option I usually use the Rimmel Wake me up foundation but since the lasting radiance range has been released I have been unable to purchase it. (not sure if this is replacing the wake me up range) I thought considering how similar in name and appearance the lasting radiance is to the Wake me up range that it would be an exact swap. I must say i do like the appearance of the lasting radiance range better than the wake me up range as it is slightly more compact in size but that's about it. I'm normally a 103 in the wake me up range (which is what i purchased in the lasting radiance range) but was left disappointed as the colour is a lot more orange and didn't match my skin tone at all. The formula of the lasting radiance foundation was also different, it seem to not blend as well and appear patchy even with a moisturiser and primer underneath. The foundation also didnt last during the day, i use a good setting spray, moisturiser and primer and even after a few hours found that it was even more patchy than when it was first applied. I'll definately go back to wake me up if possible, i think the new lasting radiance range has to many misses and lacks the quality of rimmels other foundation. Hopefully they sort this issue out, i really did want to love this foundation.
Date published: 2019-09-08
26 Jan 2020

Super happy with this foundation

I bought this foundation (and its primer counterpart) over Christmas as a completely different foundation to what I generally use. I\'m a little bit obsessed with it now. I feel like this is the foundation I\'ve been looking for! It\'s... Read full review

Less is more then build up. Apply with fingers.

Everyday wear.

05 Nov 2019

Good coverage

Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Foundation I tried in the beige shade. I picked up from Coles new in. The packaging is attractive. It applies well. Feels smooth on the skin. I wore this in air conditioning so it went okay... Read full review

apply with a sponge

most people

08 Sep 2019

Wake me up is a better option

I usually use the Rimmel Wake me up foundation but since the lasting radiance range has been released I have been unable to purchase it. (not sure if this is replacing the wake me up range) I thought considering how... Read full review

Buy when on special if you really want to try it out incase it doesn't work for you either.

02 Sep 2019

Less is more

I bought this as a change from my usual go-to (Rimmel\'s \'Match Perfection\' foundation). Unfortunately, the glittery particles are a little too noticeable for my liking, which makes the foundation somewhat unbuildable. I\'m not going to give up on it... Read full review