Lasting Radiance Concealer

Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Concealer is a full-coverage concealer that covers imperfections, while visibly reawakening and illuminating the skin under the eyes. The formula is infused with peptides and a Vitamin Complex to visibly brighten and lift the skin, while the medium-high chroma intensity ensures superior under-eye coverage. Available in four concealer shades that blend with the Lasting Radiance Foundation to ensure a flawless, glowing finish.

Lasting Radiance Concealer is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18489, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Best product in this range I purchased this concealer as i was already purchasing the lasting radiance foundation and figured it would work best together. I actually really liked this concealer, which is surprising considering how much i disliked the foundation in this range. This concealer worked well with the wake me up foundation (which is what i usually use) It brightened up under the eyes quite well and blended with ease. This concealer also worked well to conceal blemishes and acne scars which is a huge plus. The rimmel products come on sale quite often so it's an inexpensive option if you wait for one of the sales. Definately a good product and worth the buy!
Date published: 2019-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bright eyes I use this concealer under my eyes. This concealer makes my under eye area bright and fresh. I got the colour 010, Ivory which matches and blends perfectly with my foundation. This concealer gives me an awakened look and flawless skin. It is easy to blend into my skin with my finger. It is easy to apply this formula due to the wand applicator. Overall I love using this concealer to brighten my eye area.
Date published: 2019-11-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Okay, not my fave I was actually really excited to purchase and try this concealer for its highly rated reviews and highly spoken likability. But I wasn't all that much in love. Its not too bad, it does some covering to my very dark under eyes. However, I didn't see any of that brightening radiant coverage I was expecting from this concealer. It covered okay, and some of the darkness, but not as much as it claims to brighten and lighten under there. I found the formula to be quite cakey as well, making my under eyes look scaly, dry and flakey weird. The colour wasn't the best match for my skin tone tbh which probably played a part in how well it covered my dark under eyes. Maybe if I'd correctly chosen the right shade for me, I would've liked it more. But as of now I'm not too hyped about it, its okay. I find it to be like any other average concealer that does SOME covering, and just provides a layer of product tbh.
Date published: 2020-06-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Covers well Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Concealer works really well under my eyes at covering dark circles. Its easy to apply and looks good. I tried the medium shade. It comes in a nice tube that fits well in your make-up bag. Its long lasting the look and doesn't crease. Gives a glowing look.
Date published: 2019-09-28
11 Jun 2020

Okay, not my fave

I was actually really excited to purchase and try this concealer for its highly rated reviews and highly spoken likability. But I wasn\'t all that much in love. Its not too bad, it does some covering to my very dark... Read full review

25 Nov 2019

Bright eyes

I use this concealer under my eyes. This concealer makes my under eye area bright and fresh. I got the colour 010, Ivory which matches and blends perfectly with my foundation. This concealer gives me an awakened look and flawless... Read full review

28 Sep 2019

Covers well

Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Concealer works really well under my eyes at covering dark circles. Its easy to apply and looks good. I tried the medium shade. It comes in a nice tube that fits well in your make-up bag.... Read full review

apply to areas that need covering

anyone

08 Sep 2019

Best product in this range

I purchased this concealer as i was already purchasing the lasting radiance foundation and figured it would work best together. I actually really liked this concealer, which is surprising considering how much i disliked the foundation in this range. This... Read full review

Use a good primer/ moisturizer to prep the skin well

anyone looking for under-eye coverage and blemish concealment