Nail Polish Remover

An acetone-free formula enriched with nourishing and moisturising vitamin B5 and pearl powder. Revitanail Nail Polish Remover removes polish without drying nails.

Nail Polish Remover is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28910, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gentle, but effective nail polish remover I prefer to use nail polish removers with no acetone, as I don't like the harsh smell, and also don't like the drying effect on my nails, so I was very drawn to this nail polish remover by Revitanail. And it has a pleasant smell. It comes in a handy square bottle, which unlike most other nail polish removers has a very small hole due to the plastic squeeze-out insert in the hole, so you only get the amount of product that you need. I love that. How often do you not waste product you don't need because of a too large hole!!<br />It easily removes most nail polishes, including of course the Revitanail range, although it does struggle with some more long wearing polishes, but so do other non-acetone removers. But as it easily removes my preferred nail polishes, it is gentle on the nails, and it has a pleasant smell, I will definitely repurchase this. It is a great product.
Date published: 2011-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice, but the packaging is disappointing. This product works well, and it's acetone free. Plus it isn't too expensive - however, like other non-acetone products it doesn't always work fantastically for those harder to remove lacquers. Biosculpture Non-Acetone remover is even better (smells great and leaves your nails smelling and feeling fantastic for ages - Night Flowering Jasmine fragrance).
Date published: 2008-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great product Love the bottle, it is square shaped so it is easy to grasp, love that it has a small hole in the top so you don't get drowned in it. The smell is pleasant and it is non drying to my hands and nails, I used it to remove black polish and was impressed that it took off all the colour.
Date published: 2011-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Revitanail : Nail Polish Remover I use this product pre and post polishing my nails. Because it is acetone free it doesn't have "that" awful smell but still gives you great results! I actually like the smell.... It works well with the Revitanail hand cream. The best feature is that it doesn't dry out the nails!
Date published: 2009-10-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by from ok but not great When I got this remover I was very excited to try it out because of how much it cost. I thought it would be the best remover i have tried-wrong! The only good point I can make about it is this, it has a small opening for the liquid to come out and you can squeeze the bottle.
Date published: 2012-05-18
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
02 Jan 2016

Fantastic nail polish remover

I highly recommend this Revitanail nail polish remover. It is very effective and doesn\'t leave nails feeling dry due to non acetone properties. You may need to go over tough polish a couple of times but still recommend over acetone... Read full review

Removing nail polish without leaving nails and cuticles feeling dry and sensitive.

18 May 2012

ok but not great

When I got this remover I was very excited to try it out because of how much it cost. I thought it would be the best remover i have tried-wrong! The only good point I can make about it is... Read full review

All the other removers have large openings where the liquid spills out everywhere. Now for the bad points. It does not have a child proof cap. The smell is very strong and overwhelming. It struggled to remove my polishes compared to other brands.

When the remover dried up on my nails, they were left dull and dry. I do not recommend you to buy this remover when you get better results from the less expensive ones.

09 Jan 2012

great

doesn\'t have that strong nail polish smell, and removes the polish with ease.
27 Nov 2011

Gentle, but effective nail polish remover

I prefer to use nail polish removers with no acetone, as I don\'t like the harsh smell, and also don\'t like the drying effect on my nails, so I was very drawn to this nail polish remover by Revitanail. And... Read full review
17 Aug 2011

great product

Love the bottle, it is square shaped so it is easy to grasp, love that it has a small hole in the top so you don\'t get drowned in it. The smell is pleasant and it is non drying to... Read full review

Removing dark coloured polish