3D Top Coat

Revitanail 3D Top Coat enhances nail colour and achieves a high-impact three-dimensional sheen. The thick formula helps to prevent chipping and peeling, while providing a salon, gel-like finish. Apply one thick coat onto polished or clean nails, and allow to dry for 3-5 minutes.

3D Top Coat is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25860, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Too thick When I first opened this, I thought it was incredibly gloopy. This does come with two ball bearings, which isn't what I usually see in top coats, and as such, I figured that it was meant to be quite a thick formula. I found this so thick to work with, I ended up having to thin it out with nail polish thinner. This helped to a certain extent, but I think it does still need a bit more to get it to a thinner consistency. Being so thick also means it takes longer to dry down. What I do like about it, however, is the shine that you get with this - it does live up to the name! A few more drops of thinner should get it there! This bottle of 14 ml retails for $15.95.
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Rubbish. Everything about this product seems that it would be great, Revitanail products are usually very impressive but this top coat was rubbish. The packaging is fine and the brush is a good size but the formula takes so long to dry and even when the polish feels dry to the touch it's not really dry, an hour after applying I still have to be careful that I don't bump my nails against anything because chunks of polish are easily removed. It does offer a nice shine but nothing spectacular. Definitely won't repurchase!
Date published: 2014-06-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Strengthening, but not long lasting I received the Revitanail triple strength nail polishes from BH to trial. Wanting to ensure that I was able to review them properly, I purchased the 3D top coat as well. I found that it didn't make the polishes last longer unfortunately. It started to chip on day two and I may as well have not used it as a top coat with the polishes as they were chipping like that anyway. However, I applied it as a protective coat (like a clear polish)over my unpolished nails and got a great effect. It is day three now and not a single chip. My nails looked like they have been buffed beautifully, and my usually very flimsy nails look like they have been strengthened enough not to be so bendy. I would purchase it again just for the clear coverage and strengthening properties, but not as a top coat.
Date published: 2014-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Top Product For Your Nails! I like using this product for my nails as it gives a fabulous effect. This product is not to be underestimated it really works and looks great on the nails. Long lasting with a great brush I didn't need to apply a thicker coat and in just one swipe the difference is amazing. The brush is quite large and I noticed not one crack especially at the corners where it is important. Gives you those wanted top coat results.
Date published: 2016-07-05
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
05 Jul 2016

A Top Product For Your Nails!

I like using this product for my nails as it gives a fabulous effect. This product is not to be underestimated it really works and looks great on the nails. Long lasting with a great brush I didn\'t need to... Read full review

Apply Top Coat when needed.

Top Coating Nails!

02 Nov 2015

Too thick

When I first opened this, I thought it was incredibly gloopy. This does come with two ball bearings, which isn\'t what I usually see in top coats, and as such, I figured that it was meant to be quite a... Read full review
17 Nov 2014

Strengthening, but not long lasting

I received the Revitanail triple strength nail polishes from BH to trial. Wanting to ensure that I was able to review them properly, I purchased the 3D top coat as well. I found that it didn\'t make the polishes last... Read full review

Use as a clear polish

those with flimsy/bendy nails needing some extra protection.

02 Jun 2014

Rubbish.

Everything about this product seems that it would be great, Revitanail products are usually very impressive but this top coat was rubbish. The packaging is fine and the brush is a good size but the formula takes so long to... Read full review