Shine Outshine 01

Redken Shine Outshine 01 is a light cream designed to reduce frizz and add shine to hair. This light cream styler contains shea butter to leave hair frizz-free, shiny and smooth.

08 Aug 2011

Review 2

It\'s good but since finding my all in one HG product KMS straightening balm this is unnecessary and can end up greasy.
06 May 2011

Hair perfecting

I go through this product quick that\'s how much I love it. It is a cream which smooths down frizzies and controls strays without the oil effect that serums have. Moisturizes and provides shine too. I even use this at... Read full review
03 Nov 2010

Smells nice too

I love the consistency of this product. It feels great to put into my hair, and doesn\'t leave it looking oily or slick, while still controlling flyaways and adding shine.
21 Jul 2009

Outshine

I love this product. It seriously smooth out any frizz and gives my hair awesome shine.
22 Apr 2009

works wonders

This product really deals well with my frizz. It makes my hair smooth and manageable . I am able to wear my hair (just above shoulder) out with minimal styling instead of tying it back in frustration.