Frizz Dismiss Shampoo

Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo is a shampoo that smoothes and protects the hair. The formula works to protect the hair from humidity for lasting frizz control, and it is sulfate and sodium chloride-free. Suitable for all hair types, including chemically straightened hair.

Frizz Dismiss Shampoo is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23847, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great shampoo to fight frizz I live in Darwin where humidity is high everyday. I have always had frizzy hair, especially in humid conditions, my hair becomes almost impossible to wear down. I won this shampoo as part of a gift pack and definitely put it to use straight away. I'm so pleased I found this product as it definitely helped keep the frizz down. I used it in conjunction with the conditioner and smoothing creme and was very pleased with the results.
Date published: 2018-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE it, does such a great job for sulphate free! I bought this as I had a Cureplex treatment and part of the upkeep is you must use sulphate free products. I have been using the Redken Blonde Idol sulphate free and loving it, so when I saw this I had no hesitations buying it as it is sulphate free too! It comes in a flip top 300ml bottle which is shaped to hold easily in the shower with little slippage. It's easy to tell the shampoo and conditioner apart as the conditioner bottle is slightly smaller at 250mls. The shampoo is an off-white colour and very creamy in consistency. For sulphate free it lathers surprisingly well, I had to check that it really was sulphate free! It smells ok, not as good as the conditioner or the leave-in spray, but its reasonably pleasant. I apply once, give it a light massage, rinse about 50% out then apply it again and find this makes it lather beautifully and also cleanse well. Sometimes sulphate free shampoos don't clean so well as they are so gentle, this one really cleans well. By cleans well I don't mean stripped, my hair feels soft and smooth when I rinse, not dry or grabby. Highly recommend this shampoo, I love the results I am getting and it really makes my long, dry, coarse hair feel lovely - no mean feat, it is also highlighted blonde so I need to use only the best products or it is an unmanageable nightmare!
Date published: 2016-03-21
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
27 Jun 2018

Great shampoo to fight frizz

I live in Darwin where humidity is high everyday. I have always had frizzy hair, especially in humid conditions, my hair becomes almost impossible to wear down. I won this shampoo as part of a gift pack and definitely put... Read full review

21 Mar 2016

LOVE it, does such a great job for sulphate free!

I bought this as I had a Cureplex treatment and part of the upkeep is you must use sulphate free products. I have been using the Redken Blonde Idol sulphate free and loving it, so when I saw this I... Read full review

follow with the matching conditioner and leave-in spray

dry frizzy hair or to safely clean and maintain treated hair like Cureplex or Keratin etc