Fabricate 03

Redken’s Fabricate 03 features patented aerosol technology, this heat-actived texturiser increases the dimension, control and body of hair. Designed to transform texture and set style while maintaining natural movement, this product is effective without heat but delivers more dramatic results when used in conjunction with a heat styler. Pleasantly fragranced and in a formula suited to even the finest of hair types, this product can be re-applied without build-up, leaving hair with a clean, light and natural feel.

04 Oct 2008

Light Natural Hold for Hair

I use this on the days where I want a little hold, but want lots of movement through my hair. I have quite short hair and I find this product works well - even if I literally have to spray... Read full review