Slide Complexion Brush

Real Techniques Slide Complexion Brush is a 3-in-1 makeup brush used for sheer, medium or full coverage of foundation and concealer. Combining professional makeup artist designed cuts, with high tech materials, to ensure the perfect makeup finish every time. These brushes are perfect for the makeup bag as each head slides fully into its handle to protect it.

• For foundation + concealer
  • Use Min for a natural sheer finish, Mid for even flawless skin and Max for seamless full coverage.
  • Use with tinted moisturiser, foundation or concealer.

• For foundation + concealer
  • Use with tinted moisturiser, foundation or concealer.

14 May 2022

Foundation Brush

I recently discovered this brush in my stash of products that I had bought a put aside until needed. At first I wasn\'t sure how this brush would work but I was really impressed with this. I use this on... Read full review