QV Bath Oil

Preferences

Fragrance Free

Skin Concern

Dryness, Irritation Prone, Redness

QV Bath Oil revives the body and helps to restore skin’s natural suppleness and healthy glow. Whilst hydrating the skin, the oil works as a water dispersible formula over the whole body to ensure the clear non-greasy formula rejuvenates large areas of dry skin. Helps relieve symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis, and is suitable for use with dry dermatological conditions such dry, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, xerosis, dermatitis. The low-irritant formulation is free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol. Suitable for sensitive skin types, particularly infants and the elderly.

Good for

Dry, Sensitive

Good for

Dry, Sensitive

QV Bath Oil is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 81.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27686, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from OH MY GWAD I'm not really a bath person, I usually prefer to shower, but ever since I bought this bath oil I have found my skin isn't as dry once I hop out of the shower as it normally is. I have had more baths in the last month than I normally would have. My skin feels so much softer and cleaner after using this product. It have used this with Epsom Salts (due to back issues) and it works like a charm. After soaking in it for about 5 to 10 minutes for the first time I thought I had found a saving grace for my itchy back, since I have short arms. My skin on my back had soothed so much since using it. It's honestly a blessing in disguise.
Date published: 2018-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nothing compares to this oil, makes the best luxury bath soak I have used this as long as I can remember. Was first put onto it by my daughters paediatrician as she had terrible eczema. I would add a capful to her any bath and it would disperse in a milky haze then vanish. Her skin afterwards was so soft but not greasy or oily. She eventually grew out of it but I have always continued to put it in the bath for all my kids and never had any problems with their skin. My most favourite use is making a luxurious bath for myself, I add a few capfuls to my bath, add some essential oil (usually rose but sometimes citrus) and a handful of plain Epsom salts. The results are amazing, soft, lovely scented skin and relaxed muscles!
Date published: 2015-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soap and irritant free When you have sensitive skin you really need to watch everything you use on your skin. I like that I can relax in a bath and not worry about it causing my skin to flare up. It is so gentle but effective. It works on itchy irritated skin especially if your skin is very raw. Anything that is soap free works but I find that the oil is soo soothing. I really like that this can be used in the bath or shower. It does not smell bad it hardly smells. The oil leaves my skin super soft after dabbing dry my skin. It is so important to dab you rskin dry after bathing/showering. I really liked this bath oil it has saved my skin.
Date published: 2013-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic I suffer from dry skin and the occasional bout of eczema, and also babysit my nieces and nephew on a weekly basis. This includes giving them a bath and getting them ready for bed. I have used this not only on myself but also for Little Miss C in the bath as her mum uses it at home and it is the only product i feel comfortable using on her. It is a tried and much loved product in our famiily. I really like the fragrance free nature of this oil as i have found some products in the past have flared up my eczema :( It is relatively cheap too and comes in both small and larger bottles depending on need.
Date published: 2015-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from QV Bath oil...non-greasy, softens dry and itchy skin The QV bath oil is perfect for keeping dry, eczema prone skin moisturised during the winter months in particular. I use this in the shower rather than in the bath. It leaves the skin feeling really soft and smooth while helping to soothe any dry and/or itchy areas almost immediately after using it for the first time. It feels a bit like a dry body oil and washes off in a white, non-foamy liquid. The formula is not greasy thus not make the shower tiles slippery when washing it off. In addition, it is also fragrance, preservative, lanolin and colour free as well as Propylene Glycol free.
Date published: 2019-05-28
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
13 Jan 2022

Amazing!

QV Skincare Bath Oil is great for relieving my dry skin. I love having a relaxing bath once or twice a week with this oil to maintain my skins level of hydration. To use this oil I use 2 caps... Read full review

18 Mar 2021

Multipurpose cleanser

This product is great for dry, sensitive skin. It never irritates and is gentle and moisturising. It does make the shower a bit slippery when used on the body. I really love this as a facial cleanser. It has minimal... Read full review

Dry sensitive skin, make up removal

23 Apr 2020

We love the qv range

My 11 month old son has bad eczema and we have spent lots of money trying so many products but not any more, we love the qv range and use qv <a href=\"https://www.qvskincare.com.au/products/body/bath-oils/qv-bath-oil.html\">... oil</a> every night in his bath and... Read full review

Will benefit with sensitive skin and eczema.

Anyone with sensitive skin and eczema.

05 Oct 2019

Another excellent multi-purpose product

An excellent product for dry irritated eczema or psoriasis prone skin or allergy rash prone skin. This product is awesome for adults, Babies and the elderly, there is no fragrance or irritating ingredients. When I use this product my skin... Read full review

For silky soft skin I will often do dry brushing on my body followed by a quick dip under the shower to wet my skin, then I massage my wet skin with the bath oil and return to the shower to rinse off. After this treatment my skin is like a babies bottom, silky smooth and very comfortable. For those who can't use so called 'Natural' oil cleansers because they can cause allergies. dryness and breakouts you really should try this instead. My Dermatologist told me that this is excellent when used as an oil cleanser, just be careful not to get it into your eyes (like all oil cleansers). I have been using this as an oil cleanser for a while now and it never causes the irritation I get from 'Natural oil' cleansers. For extra soft body skin exfoliate in the shower or dry brush your skin first, wet your skin down then jump out of the shower and massage this oil into your skin. After that rinse off in the shower again then let your skin dry naturally if possible. If not pat dry with a towel and you will be so silky soft and smooth to touch.

Everyone from babies to the elderly. Great for Eczema, Psoriasis, dermatitis and severely dry skin conditions. Also great for anyone with skin!

23 Jun 2019

Amazing product

This bath oil is amazing! It makes the water softer and gives it a slight tint, not sure if it\'s yellow or green. Makes it a little unclear as well which I prefer. This made the cracked skin on my... Read full review