Pure Bronze Rapid One Hour Instant Tan

pureTAN Rapid Tan One Hour Tan is a self-tan that provides golden bronze colour in one hour. pureTAN’s most advanced, fastest acting formulation. A golden glow in just one hour, this advanced, fast-action formula is ideal for those last-minute invites or spontaneous first beach visit of the season. Choose depth of colour depending on when you shower: One hour for a light tan; two hours for a medium tan; or three hours + for a dark tan.

14 Jul 2021

Beautiful Natural Easy Colour & No Stinkiness At All

I love everything about this product - it doesn\'t have that fake tan smell (which is important to me), it\'s easy to use and control the level of tan I want, it gives a great colour, it looks natural and... Read full review

Wash hands after use and I like to scrub them with soap and a nailbrush. I also like to wash several times to make sure I get every little bit and I also like to use a tan remover soap (I use the Modelco one) My best tanning tip is probably to put this in places where the skin stays paler so that m skin colour 'catches up' and matches the rest of my skin which is already tanned in it's natural colour. I also like to put it on my tummy because it makes it look less chub for some reason when I'm darker there!

Ideal for those who don't want that whiffy bad fake tan scent as they tan. Ideal for those who want to be able to control the colour level.