Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum is a facial serum for combination and oily skin types. Formulated with retinol and antioxidants, the serum targets breakouts, blackheads, enlarged pores and the signs of ageing. Once applied, the serum dries to a smooth, matte finish. It is ideal to wear underneath foundation.

Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24611, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing for acne prone skin This is an incredibly light weight, gel type serum. A little does go a long way but I occasionally get a bit too excited and blob too much out. I have found that just a little squeeze and applying to parts of my face makes it last longer. Due to the retinol in this product, it is fabulous for those struggling with acne (I have cystic acne and love this). I find that when used it always helps to calm down my active acne and if the acne is already going out the door it accelerates the process. I have also noticed a reduction in the finer lines around my eyes (I am only 23 but it is still noticeable - I laugh alot!) Overall I think this is a wonderful serum. The price does make me raise an eyebrow but I don't believe in faulting a product for that. (Hence 5 stars still)
Date published: 2016-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A wonderful serum I have found in the past some serums are quite oily. Not this one! I have combination skin so the matte finish is great. I alternate whether I use this morning and night. I wear it under my foundation in the morning or under my night cream at night. It's the first product I have used that has retinol. I am so impressed!! I have noticed less fine lines and my pores do look smaller which is amazing!
Date published: 2015-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful texture potent serum This is a great serum for people in their twenties who are looking for something to balance combination or oily skin but still want a hit of nourishing ingredients at the same time. I really love this one in summer, I've used it beautifully under sun screen and it soaks in realy quickly.
Date published: 2019-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An amazing product packing in a tiny little bottle A little of this goes a long way, as it spreads very, very well. It feels odd on your fingers but so nice once it's actually on your face. I find my skin feels significantly nicer when I use this product regularly.
Date published: 2015-02-17
29 May 2019

Beautiful texture potent serum

This is a great serum for people in their twenties who are looking for something to balance combination or oily skin but still want a hit of nourishing ingredients at the same time. I really love this one in summer,... Read full review

26 Apr 2016

Amazing for acne prone skin

This is an incredibly light weight, gel type serum. A little does go a long way but I occasionally get a bit too excited and blob too much out. I have found that just a little squeeze and applying to... Read full review

Use at night as Retinol as an active can cause sun sensitivity

Anyone with acne or fine lines

18 Jun 2015

A wonderful serum

I have found in the past some serums are quite oily. Not this one! I have combination skin so the matte finish is great. I alternate whether I use this morning and night. I wear it under my foundation in... Read full review

The tube says to use a couple of drops but the consistency is quite think so I only use a small amount. Lasts longer that way too!!

17 Feb 2015

An amazing product packing in a tiny little bottle

A little of this goes a long way, as it spreads very, very well. It feels odd on your fingers but so nice once it\'s actually on your face. I find my skin feels significantly nicer when I use this... Read full review