RESIST Omega + Complex Serum

Paula’s Choice RESIST Omega + Complex Serum is a facial serum enriched with a robust blend of omega fatty acids to promote a strong skin barrier and protect against the signs of ageing. Sourced from flax, chia, passion flower and linoleic acid, these essential fatty acids are a naturally occuring source of skin replenishing ingredients. The lotion-style serum will replenish, repair and defend the skin’s barrier with its combination of plant-derived omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, skin-identical ceramides and soothing, natural antioxidants. Ongoing use will help strengthen the skin against visible signs of ageing, dryness, dehydration and environmental damage.

RESIST Omega + Complex Serum is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21712, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stunning product Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Serum has been the one product missing from my perfect skin care regimen. I had extremely dry skin and no matter which combination of toners, cleansers, moisturisers, exfolients, or serums I used, I couldn’t seem to fix my very dry, flakey skin until I used this serum. I apply my my cleanser, toner, chemical exfoliant, vitamin C, then this Serum. Then apply my Moisturiser on top. It is a light, elegant product that sinks into your skin and leaves it silky smooth and glowing. I imagine if your skin was combination or oily this product would work as a lovely, light Moisturiser. I will never be without this product!
Date published: 2018-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Silky Smooth to Touch I am on my 3rd bottle of this of this Omega wonder. I tend to purchase it during the cooler months when my skin needs that extra hit or moisture. It's a milky white serum that glides on your skin and penetrates quickly. I only use two pumps and it leaves my skin soft and smooth and not oily at all. I use this during the day under my moisturizer in the Autumn and Winter months and sometimes at night when I want a light moisturizer. The scent is peculiar, kind of like old creamy lanolin (sort of), its hard to describe but you cant smell it once it sinks into the skin and its not overpowering. When I wash my face at the end of the day, my skin feels really soft and supple.
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hydrated skin I like the silver canister with the pump. This serum comes out as a off white cream lotion. It is light on skin and makes my skin soft. I use two pumps of this serum. It is nourishing and helps keep my skin moist and balanced. The product was non-irritating. I like that the serum is fragrance free and not tested on animals. I have had a few dry patches of red skin on my face and it has helped to hydrate and calm the redness. Overall a nice serum for replenishing moisture in skin.
Date published: 2019-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful serum This is a lovely product. It is a cream - unusual for a serum - in a pump bottle which is light on application but gives great coverage. I use it after toner in a full Paula's Choice regimen and it complements the other products in the Resist range. Makes my skin feel soft and plump and it looks glowy. I follow this with moisturiser or in hot weather, at night, nothing at all as it has a creamy enough texture to satisfy moisturising.
Date published: 2018-03-07
25 Dec 2019

Hydrated skin

I like the silver canister with the pump. This serum comes out as a off white cream lotion. It is light on skin and makes my skin soft. I use two pumps of this serum. It is nourishing and helps... Read full review

All skin types

27 Aug 2018

Stunning product

Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Serum has been the one product missing from my perfect skin care regimen. I had extremely dry skin and no matter which combination of toners, cleansers, moisturisers, exfolients, or serums I used, I couldn’t seem to... Read full review

It can be used alone or mixed with any treatment products or your Moisturiser.

Any skin type but essential if you are battling extreme dryness.

04 Apr 2018

Silky Smooth to Touch

I am on my 3rd bottle of this of this Omega wonder. I tend to purchase it during the cooler months when my skin needs that extra hit or moisture. It\'s a milky white serum that glides on your skin... Read full review

This is a thin serum-like product and best for under a good moisturizer.

I highly recommend for oily combo skin because its light weight and will also enhance the soft feel of your skin for dry, dehydrated skin types when used under a moisturizer.

07 Mar 2018

Beautiful serum

This is a lovely product. It is a cream - unusual for a serum - in a pump bottle which is light on application but gives great coverage. I use it after toner in a full Paula\'s Choice regimen and... Read full review

I need two pumps for adequate coverage for face, neck and decolletege

Ageing skin