Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment

Paula’s Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment is a facial treatment for all skin types. Formulated with one per cent retinol as well as liquorice and oat extract, the lightweight treatment helps to boost cell regeneration and stimulate collagen production. It also reduces the appearance of pores, deep wrinkles, fine lines and brown spots.

Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24595, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great product I have been using this for a couple of years and only stopped when my doctor kindly prescribed Retrieve, the prescription version. It was only when I used Retrieve that I noticed that the Paula's Retinol Treatment wasn't as strong as I had been thinking. It is still a good firming and clearing treatment and sort of looks medicinal with that yellow liquid. If you are serious about retinol though, try Retrieve from your doctor. I read that it has to be used for 3-4 months for a complete cell turnover to see any difference so you need to be patient.
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Strong retinol product I've been using this product for a while. Initially my skin did become a little bit red and flakey, but over time my skin has become used to this. I can now use this without any problems. My advice would be to start slow - use it every second or third day for about two weeks and then gradually increase how often you apply this. I only use it at night before I go to bed. I find this moisturizing enough on its own, however those with very dry or dehydrated skin may need to use another serum or moisturiser as well. If you have sensitive, acne prone or oily skin, I would suggest patch testing to see if this breaks you out. Overall, because this is a strong (and expensive) product, I use a very small amount in targeted areas. I find that it helps treat red marks and makes my skin look smoother over time. I don't really have wrinkles so I can't vouch for that, but persistent use may help in that area too.
Date published: 2015-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous product, super effective All of Paula's targeted serums are so gorgeous, that's why I have tried almost all of them. This one is my favourite in terms of packaging and longevity. A bottle lasts me about 6 months and I use one drop about every 3 days. This definitely delivers. Try her retinol eye cream if you want something for your eyes. I have repurchased this quite a few times!
Date published: 2019-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This stuff really works I swear by this stuff I love it
Date published: 2015-04-12
  • y_2022, m_1, d_18, h_20
28 May 2019

Gorgeous product, super effective

All of Paula\'s targeted serums are so gorgeous, that\'s why I have tried almost all of them. This one is my favourite in terms of packaging and longevity. A bottle lasts me about 6 months and I use one drop... Read full review

07 Mar 2018

Great product

I have been using this for a couple of years and only stopped when my doctor kindly prescribed Retrieve, the prescription version. It was only when I used Retrieve that I noticed that the Paula\'s Retinol Treatment wasn\'t as strong... Read full review

Troubled, ageing skin

19 Jul 2015

Strong retinol product

I\'ve been using this product for a while. Initially my skin did become a little bit red and flakey, but over time my skin has become used to this. I can now use this without any problems. My advice would... Read full review

Normal skin, combination skin, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.

12 Apr 2015

This stuff really works

I swear by this stuff I love it

Skin perfecting liquid is gold

Clearing marks