10% Niacinamide Booster

Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster is a booster treatment that is formulated to address enlarged pores as well as signs of ageing. The light-as-water, fluid formula will intensify the benefits of using an everyday serum or moisturiser, while soothing agents calm the skin. The treatment contains enriched antioxidants and skin-repairing ingredients, including liquorice and green tea to help fight free-radical damage and promote a more even skin tone. The concentrated booster is suitable for those with oily and blemish-prone skin, as it helps decrease the appearance of facial imperfections.

10% Niacinamide Booster is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22773, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Niacinamide booster A few drops of this serum is all that is needed for smooth, soft wrinkle free skin. The silver container comes with a dispenser rubber top. This lotion is runny and clear and due to its runny nature, you have to use quickly. This liquid lotion is easy to mix in with your daily serum or applied directly to the skin. This booster soaks in quickly and won't leave skin oily or dry. The light liquid lotion leaves skin super smooth and soft. Pores are halved and oily skin diminishing with daily use. There's no breakouts and it helps with pigmentation removal too. The booster leaves my skin really radiant and imperfection free. This is a brilliant product to add into daily use.
Date published: 2016-09-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Ordinary Serum Unfortunately this product did little for my skin. I was looking forward to any effect on my medium sized pores and blackheads. I did find it moisturising but didn't actually notice any difference in my skin complaints. My disclaimer usually is that my skin is fairly good to begin with, so perhaps it works on more severe issues. However, considering it says it targets pores and I definitely don't have small ones, I was expecting more especially at this price point. I would be interested to try another niacinamide product to see if maybe it is the ingredient which just doesn't do much for my skin.
Date published: 2021-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Effective and easy to use product I added this new product to my skincare regime (I put it on after cleansing) a few weeks ago and it seems to be really helping my oily/combination skin. One of the reasons I bought it was that large pores are a big issue for me. I am already noticing a positive difference. The product is useful because it doesn't really have a fragrance (something I am more sensitive to these days), you only need a few drops, can be mixed with other things (like moisturiser) and lasts for quite a long time. The only downside is the initial cost is quite expensive, as opposed to something like The Ordinary which better fits those of us on a tight budget. But I have to say, the difference between the quality of The Ordinary niacinamide and this one is quite large.
Date published: 2021-03-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very effective product, good for addressing discolouration and will suit all skin types I have been a Paula's Choice aficionado since I picked up her first book (Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me) and was floored at the 'controversial' (at the time) claims of high end brands selling the public, essentially, snake oil (and sadly, in 2018, they still do, but there are more ways to 'keep the snake oil salesmen honest'). I had acne prone skin and a lot of hyperpigmentation, and these days, I still have hyperpigmentation from that random zit 2 months ago (oh the fun), but I find this product works well in my skincare regime to reduce marks. The only downside of this product is that there's not enough for every day use and it is shockingly expensive. But, it works, and I like the packaging and the philosophy behind the brand.
Date published: 2018-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Improved skin texture This booster comes in a dropper bottle which I love. It makes dispensing the product easy. I did find I had to use quite a bit of the product as it does not absorb easily into your skin when used alone. I tend to mix the product into my moisturiser to make it easier to apply. The formula is like water so I find it is best to apply by mixing into your moisturiser. I have noticed my skin looks brighter and my pores actually look clearer. Overall I am happy with the results the product has given me so far.
Date published: 2019-03-14
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
22 May 2021

Young once again

A great product to add to your moisturizer and it not only will make your skin feel more supple and younger looking it will leave you with non dry and softer touchable skin.It also doesn\'t have a strong smell that... Read full review

Mix with your day or night cream for more younger looking skin.

Anyone who want's to look young again.

25 Mar 2021

Ordinary Serum

Unfortunately this product did little for my skin. I was looking forward to any effect on my medium sized pores and blackheads. I did find it moisturising but didn\'t actually notice any difference in my skin complaints. My disclaimer usually... Read full review

It works as a reasonable night serum

02 Mar 2021

Effective and easy to use product

I added this new product to my skincare regime (I put it on after cleansing) a few weeks ago and it seems to be really helping my oily/combination skin. One of the reasons I bought it was that large pores... Read full review

Put it on after cleansing, before toner/serum/moisturiser. A little goes a long way. Don't use the dropper directly on your skin as that's a good way to spread bacteria.

Anyone, but especially those with enlarged pores or uneven skin tone.

26 Oct 2020

Love this

I love PC products - they just work and are very reasonably priced. I regularly use their boosters and this niacinamide as been used in my routine for a long time. It has a very watery consistency and I use... Read full review

28 May 2019

So verstaile and effective

This is a great product if you want to introduce a new niacinamide into your routine. I love that I can add a tiny bit to my hyularonic or a bit more to my cream if Im skipping serums for... Read full review