Peru Nail Lacquer Mini 12 Pack

OPI Peru Nail Lacquer Mini 12 Pack is mini nail lacquer pack that includes 12 shades from the Peru Nail Polish Collection: Machu Peach-u, Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mountains, Suzi Will Quechua Later!, Seven Wonders of OPI, Lima Tell You About This Color!, Alpaca My Bags, Don’t Toot My Flute, Grandma Kissed a Gaucho, My Solar Clock is Ticking, I Love You Just Be-Cusco, Como se Llama? and Yes My Condor Can-do!

Peru Nail Lacquer Mini 12 Pack is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_20107, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Variety This is a great value set with a variety of shades that suit any occasion. I love the size of the bottles, because I never manage to finish full size ones before they dry out. The formula of these polishes is amazing, and they last a while without chipping. They dry quickly, and make my nails look perfect every time!
Date published: 2020-06-10
10 Jun 2020

Great Variety

This is a great value set with a variety of shades that suit any occasion. I love the size of the bottles, because I never manage to finish full size ones before they dry out. The formula of these polishes... Read full review