Limited Edition Money Heist Gold Brush Bar

NYX Professional Makeup Limited Edition Money Heist Gold Brush Bar is a pro level brush minted in gold to be used for any and all future rebel looks. This soft, full brush made perfectly for an easy application of loose or pressed powders to the entirety of your face or body. Lightly sweep and blend for nice, and even coverage that will have your makeup looking flawless and ready to face anything. Best used with our limited edition gold bar highlighters, that will add creamy, hyper-reflective colour to any and all looks. New and limited edition product brought to you in loving partnership with Netflix’s Money Heist (La Casa De Papel) final season launch.

Limited Edition Money Heist Gold Brush Bar is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_1100371, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my favourite highlighter brush! Since getting this brush, I have actually used it every time I’ve applied my highlighter!!!! It packs the highlight on quite a bit but blends beautifully and really makes the cheeks pop. Can also easily get a softer application if desired. The handle is gold and nice and thick, but is plastic and doesn’t have any form of weight to it. The gold matches the eyeliner from the collection which is super cute. One of my favourite items from the collection!!!! Super high quality brush and I know I’ll continue using it every day.
Date published: 2022-01-07
07 Jan 2022

my favourite highlighter brush!

Since getting this brush, I have actually used it every time I’ve applied my highlighter!!!! It packs the highlight on quite a bit but blends beautifully and really makes the cheeks pop. Can also easily get a softer application if... Read full review