NS Hand and Nail Cream – Rose

NS Hand and Nail Cream is a light, concentrated cream, delicately scented with natural rose oil. it is non-greasy and absorbs quickly leaving your hands feeling beautifully soft and smooth and your nails strong and supple.  Nourishes, conditions and protects hands, nails and cuticles. Key naturally active ingredients include Allantoin and Honey which restore, Urea and Aloe Vera which nourish dry, damaged hands and cuticles as well as Zinc and Vitamin B5 which strengthen nails. Does not contain petro-chemicals, parabens, colours or perfumes.

01 Apr 2021

Love the soft rose scent

This hand cream is in my top drawer at work and I apply it everytime after I wash my hands and sanitise my hands. My hands stay soft and smooth all the time. My hands got so dry from sanitising... Read full review