Silver Protect Anti-Perspirant Aerosol

NIVEA Men Silver Protect Anti-Perspirant Aerosol harnesses the power of silver ions to fight against bacteria and body odour. The innovative formula offers 48-hour protection with a modern masculine scent.

Retailer Stockists: Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Chemist Warehouse, Priceline & Selected Pharmacies.

13 Apr 2016

Does a great job of covering up BO

This is my go-to deodorant if I\'m heading out to the gym or if I\'ve got a really long sweaty day ahead. With some other aerosol deodorants, I\'ve found that throughout the day it will tend to lose its effect... Read full review

More active guys

20 Jan 2012

Okay, nothing special

The product was okay, however it did not deliver any noticeable control over body odour. Also, the scent was quite strong and thus found that it often conflicted with my cologne.