Rainbath Deep Moisture Body Cream

Neutrogena Rainbath Deep Moisture Body Cream is formulated to deeply moisturise skin without any greasy after-feel. This rich cream formula penetrates deeply into the skin’s surface to moisturise dry skin. Naturally derived cocoa butter nourishes the surface for supple skin, while creamy mango butter moisturises and softens skin. Rich shea butter helps seal in moisture for long-lasting benefits. No greasy after-feel.

24 Nov 2012

Soft hydrated skin

Love using this after my shower when my skin feels extra dry or tight as it really moisturizes and softens the skin and keeps it moisturized for a long while after applying.Love the gentle fragrance too. My skin did not... Read full review
22 Aug 2012

Very moisturising

Smells lovely, very moisturising. It did leave my skin feeling very soft, and the moisturising effects are long lasting, but it\'s a bit heavy for my liking. It would be fantastic for really dry skin.
22 Jul 2009

perfect potion

i love this, its quite inexpensive, smells great, and a little bit goes a long way! plus your skin is silky smooth afterwards
20 Jul 2009

Winter legs

I love to use this in winter on my legs to keep them from getting dry and flaky. Usually use it before bed and I wake up with ultra soft legs and no dry spots.