Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are make-up remover wipes that dissolve 99.3 per cent of make-up, including waterproof mascara. The ultra-soft cloths thoroughly cleanse skin without leaving a heavy residue. They are gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, and are opthalmologist, dermatologist and allergy-tested.

Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 27.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23713, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Remover and facial in one !! For years I used Nivea makeup wipes , but always thought the wipes were harsh but it did the job so I stuck with it until one day I was out of wipes and my friend gave me one of her Neutrogena wipes and boy did my world change !! Firstly the wipe itself is soooo soft that it almost feels like a thick tissue which is fabulous and It successfully removed all my makeup that day including my waterproof mascara without me having to rub it but what impressed me the most was how moisturising the wipe was - so much so that I didn't even need to wash my face after or add moisturiser (and it says so on the pack) defiantly gonna stock up on these bad boys !!
Date published: 2019-07-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good but not great I got these Facial wipes as they were on special and i usually use neutrogena skin care products with great success. The wipes are nice and moist (the flap does have a bit of trouble staying shut so to make sure they don't dry out i leave them upside down). I think the problem with these wipes is the texture of the actual wipe, the make up remover on them really does remove most make up (i only used one make up wipe and it felt like at least 90% was off, with some brands i find i have to use at least 2). The wipe is a little on the rough side, which may irritate really sensitive skin. But for combination to normal it should be fine.
Date published: 2016-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best makeup remover wipes I love these Neutrogena wipes, and they certainly do take off every bit of makeup including waterproof mascara, foundation and lipstick. Another advantage is that I only usually have to use one wipe for my day to day makeup. I do however do use a toner after just to remove any residue so I can then use my serums and moisturiser. They do not irritate your eyes or skin and leaves your face feeling very clean. I highly recommend as they are quick and easy and can easily be taken anywhere. No more messy makeup pads and lotions. Good tip is to rotate the pack turning upside down so the towelettes do not dry out on the top and squeeze any air out of the packet.
Date published: 2021-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great makeup wipes I use both Neutrogena's Makeup Remover wipes as well as these Night Calming Makeup Remover wipes, depending on how my skin is feeling after a long day/week of wearing heavy make up. I use these wipes specifically for every day makeup removing. They are easy to use - just wipe all over your face, and I even use over my eyes. Eyes take a little rubbing to remove heavy mascara, but it doesn't irritate my eyes when I do this. There is no need to rinse off the residue the wipes leave behind but it is a little oily so if I have used these and don't want to leave that on my face I simply wipe off with a towel. Either way, my skin is clean and ready for my night skin routine!
Date published: 2019-09-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good for travelling I'm definitely a person who prefers to wash my face in the shower, however having received these as a free sample I gave them a try. I found the fragrance light & pleasant, & the towelettes are a reasonable size. What I liked the most was that they didn't start to fall apart even when I was quite rough with them. Other products have been guilty of this. But this may account for why some other reviews have stated that they can be a bit harsh. However I was happy with how they performed & would probably continue to use them when I travel. I like the fact that I can have duel use out of them & use the towel for other uses like cleaning hands. Would be great for plane travel.
Date published: 2016-07-13
16 Nov 2021

Best makeup remover wipes

I love these Neutrogena wipes, and they certainly do take off every bit of makeup including waterproof mascara, foundation and lipstick. Another advantage is that I only usually have to use one wipe for my day to day makeup. I... Read full review

All skin types

09 Mar 2020

Nice

This is a nice product if you need a facial wipe if you are travelling and need something easy to pack. I did like these wipes as they left my skin feeling very smooth and I never reacted to using... Read full review

03 Dec 2019

Super Soft

These wipes come in a handy blue package and make a great addition to anyone\'s make-up removal regimen. The most noticeable thing about these wipes is their softness - they are super soft and gentle on the skin and feel... Read full review

Those looking for new make-up remover wipes - these are the best that I have tried so far.

13 Sep 2019

Great makeup wipes

I use both Neutrogena\'s Makeup Remover wipes as well as these Night Calming Makeup Remover wipes, depending on how my skin is feeling after a long day/week of wearing heavy make up. I use these wipes specifically for every day... Read full review

28 Jul 2019

Remover and facial in one !!

For years I used Nivea makeup wipes , but always thought the wipes were harsh but it did the job so I stuck with it until one day I was out of wipes and my friend gave me one of... Read full review

Don't wash your face afterwards as it will take away the moisture. Also these wipes are much better than the Neutrogena hydro boost wipes with I found were much more course and less hydrating which is really weird because i love the hydro boost range.

Waterproof makeup and people with dry skin ....and people who want to remove 1 step out of their nightly beauty routine