Natural Paw Paw Lip Butter Coconut

Natralus Natural Paw Paw Lip Butter Coconut is a natural, hydrating butter made with organic paw paw and enriched with shea butter and vitamin E. This long-lasting formula provides lips with essential ingredients to nourish, hydrate and protect them against further moisture loss throughout the day.

Natural Paw Paw Lip Butter Coconut is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 8.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23254, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Coconut lip butter The Natralus coconut paw paw lip butter combines my love of coconuts with the amazing benefits of paw paw ointment so my lips are always in tip top shape. First of all, I love coconuts and I'm obsessed with the smell and I found that this smelled amazing. It didn't smell artificial and it wasn't overpowering either. It comes in a tube which you can apply directly onto your lips, coating it in shea butter and vitamin E that will hydrate and nourish your lips. The texture is smooth and creamy, just like butter, and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and luscious. The hydration lasts for a couple of hours and then you have to reapply. Sometimes I'll just reapply it because it gives my lips a nice sheen!
Date published: 2019-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this lip butter! I always look for a lip balm that is not too shiny, thick and also doesn't dry within 5 minutes and leaves you with the need to reapply immediately. This lip balm comes out of a little tube and spreads nicely over the lips. It's a clear color and thick, so you don't need a lot. Immediately when applying it feels smooth and moisturizing. The smell is divine! What I noticed is that it stays on quite a while and gives you a nice buttery feeling on your lips, which gives you a natural healthy shine. I just love how long you can go without reapplying. I've been using it for a few days now and my lips feel really good, smooth, no excess skin ( I tend to bite them sometimes, leaving them a bit rough..). Love love love!
Date published: 2016-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super moistursing I used this several times since I received it from Beautorium. I used it before applying lipliner and when my lips were dry, it honestly made my lips super moisturized and smooth. It smells like coconut and is a nice buttery texture which is perfect for the colder months coming very soon. I love the packaging, it is nice an compact and is a gorgeous lime green with a black lid; which is perfect. Even if you don't need it for a dry lips, it is great at giving a natural shine to your lips. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Date published: 2016-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely scented balm I love the simple, natural ingredients in this product. It is a very lovely lip balm for those who like coconut scented products and is a lightly hydrating lip salve. It feels nice and light on the lips, and doesn't feel sticky at all. It is an opaque colour out of the tube and goes onto the lips clear, providing a nice sheen to the lips that leaves them feeling soft and smooth. It doesn't last very long on the lips, but I only wear it every now and then, so it doesn't bother me having to apply it as needed.
Date published: 2018-07-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Slight shine, soft lips This lip balm has a screw cap which is easy to get off, and all you have to do is squeeze the tube a little, then slide it over the lips! This smells coconuty, and contains shea butter, papaya and vitamin E. This all adds up to a bit of shine on the lips, not to mention some very moisturised lips! The formula is quite thick and I also like the feel of the tube. Natralus is cruelty free and home grown - definitely a company I'd buy from again!
Date published: 2016-04-21
20 Jun 2019

Coconut lip butter

The Natralus coconut paw paw lip butter combines my love of coconuts with the amazing benefits of paw paw ointment so my lips are always in tip top shape. First of all, I love coconuts and I\'m obsessed with the... Read full review
04 Jul 2018

Lovely scented balm

I love the simple, natural ingredients in this product. It is a very lovely lip balm for those who like coconut scented products and is a lightly hydrating lip salve. It feels nice and light on the lips, and doesn\'t... Read full review

03 Oct 2016

Soft lips!

I love this! It\'s natural, goes on smoothly, smells lovely and really hydrates my lips! Thanks Beautyheaven for having this in the beautorium!

16 Sep 2016

This is now my favourite lip balm

This is such a smooth, creamy lip balm with the most wonderful coconut scent. I feel like I am lounging under a palm tree on a tropical island whenever I pull this out of my bag and open it up.... Read full review

escaping life and journeying to a tropical paradise, if only for a minute

18 Aug 2016

Love this lip butter!

I always look for a lip balm that is not too shiny, thick and also doesn\'t dry within 5 minutes and leaves you with the need to reapply immediately. This lip balm comes out of a little tube and spreads... Read full review

No need to use much, a bit goes a long way!

Any kind of lips;.