Sun-Kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion

Natio Sun-Kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion is a gradual tanning lotion for a natural, sun-kissed glow without exposure to the sun. Easy-to-apply, it dries quickly and gives skin a golden glow over time. Deliciously scented with cinnamon and tangerine essential oils.

Sun-Kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_19629, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My go-to tan product I have been using this tan moisturiser for over 2 years now and it is by far the most natural looking tan, easiest to apply and most hydrating I have tried. I have tried dove, Nivea, cocoa butter and many more tan moisturisers but they have all failed miserably in comparison to natio. I have sensitive skin so I am always cautious when using tanning products. I have had no issues at all using this moisturiser and find that it is wonderfully hydrating as well as leaving a natural, even tan. Other products I have tried such as Nivea left my skin feeling irritated and I didn’t like the colour of the tan result. I use this product almost daily, even on my face, and I find that even with such regular use, whilst the tan will darken, it doesn’t build up into an unattractive orange colour like so many other products.
Date published: 2018-09-30
30 Sep 2018

My go-to tan product

I have been using this tan moisturiser for over 2 years now and it is by far the most natural looking tan, easiest to apply and most hydrating I have tried. I have tried dove, Nivea, cocoa butter and many... Read full review

Sensitive skin. Can be used on face also.