Cream Hair Bleach for Face and Body

This fast acting, creamy bleach has no unpleasant ammonia smell. Before each application the cream bleach is mixed with the powder and in as little as seven minutes hairs will be lightened to blend in with natural skin tone. The creamy texture ensures there is no flaking or drying out during treatment. Enhanced with soothing baby oil and vitamin E, it leaves the skin moisturised and silky soft. Nair Cream Hair Bleach for Face and Body is most suitable for the face, arms and stomach. Dermatologically tested.

Cream Hair Bleach for Face and Body is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27514, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for people who don't want to remove the hair I have used Nair hair bleach for years as I did not want to remove the hair on my upper lip, just hide it. You mix it up yourself then apply to the area you want and wait around 7 minutes. I sometimes don't even have to wait that long as it works pretty fast. It does have a strange smell and when applied to the upper lip, the smell can be a little overpowering under the nose, but because it doesn't take that long to process I just put up with the smell. It does also tingle when you put it on. Once it has bleached the area, just wash off, pat dry and put a light moisturiser on. Works really well at hiding the hairs and take about 3 weeks to a month for the hairs to reappear again.
Date published: 2018-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BRILLIANT, CLEVER, FUN PRODUCT! I had my dark hair coloured blonde by my hairdresser. I thought I'd go a step further and try to lighten my bikini area to match my hair! I didn't think I'd find a bleach sensitive enough for that area - until I discovered Nair body bleach! It worked perfectly and my husband and I love the results - ha ha! Thank you Nair!! Note: The only thing I found was that 7 minutes wasn't long enough, but the instructions do say to leave longer if needed. Even then I had no burning or discomfort at all!
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Works great I have fair skin and didn't want to wax my upper lip so I decided to use this product and it works great! It's easy to mix and use and the results are what is advertised. Sometimes I have to do it every 2 weeks and other times I can wait upto a month but every time it works well and you get a lot of uses from one box which is a plus.
Date published: 2019-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Did exactly what was expected I used this to bleach my arm hair for the first time and was satisfied with the results. There was just enough product to cover both forearms, so if you want to do your upper arms too you should get 2, or if you’re using it for your face it will probably last at least 4 or 5 rounds. Application was as expected, it’s very similar to a hair bleach in texture, maybe a little grainier. It smells a bit, but nowhere near as strong as hair bleach so it didn’t hurt my eyes or nose. It does sting and itch after a few minutes on the skin, just like bleach on the scalp. I used the little spatula to itch the unbearable spots and then just recovered the area. I have very fair skin but dark hair so I left it on for another minute or so after the suggested 7 minutes. My dark arm hair, which was like a level 8, lightened to a blonde level 3 - so not white, but a light blonde. I definitely had some skin discolouration after washing off the bleach. The areas of skin that had bleach we’re substantially lighter, almost looked like a weird tan line. This faded away within 20 minutes and returned to normal. Afterwards I applied a moisturiser and have had no irritation. Overall, this product did exactly what I wanted it to do without any notable negatives.
Date published: 2019-12-08
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
08 Dec 2019

Did exactly what was expected

I used this to bleach my arm hair for the first time and was satisfied with the results. There was just enough product to cover both forearms, so if you want to do your upper arms too you should get... Read full review

Get two boxes if you want to bleach more than your forearms.

Dark hair, arm hair, sensitive skin

24 Jan 2019

Works great

I have fair skin and didn\'t want to wax my upper lip so I decided to use this product and it works great! It\'s easy to mix and use and the results are what is advertised. Sometimes I have to... Read full review

28 Sep 2018

Great for people who don't want to remove the hair

I have used Nair hair bleach for years as I did not want to remove the hair on my upper lip, just hide it. You mix it up yourself then apply to the area you want and wait around 7... Read full review

Only a small amount so probably only good for facial areas.

People that don't actually want to remove the hairs, just hide them.

03 Apr 2018

BRILLIANT, CLEVER, FUN PRODUCT!

I had my dark hair coloured blonde by my hairdresser. I thought I\'d go a step further and try to lighten my bikini area to match my hair! I didn\'t think I\'d find a bleach sensitive enough for that area... Read full review

Bikini area!