Hot Muk – 6 in 1 Working Spray

Hot Muk – 6 in 1 Working Spray is a multi function hair spray that provides flexible, weightless hold with zero stickiness. It offers the unique ability to re-work with hot tools without the need to reapply. When completed, the style can be locked into place with a final application. The six benefits include working, texturising, finishing, thermal protection and humidity blocking. Hair is left feeling natural and soft with added shine. Cruelty free.

Hot Muk - 6 in 1 Working Spray is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_20330, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Massive Multi-tasker! I have this in a tall 295g can and it's simple to use - just spray it on the hair all over before heat styling to protect the hair. Then I like to spray my ends/tips a little more just because I have super fine ends on my hair. My hair is long, fine and straight and it works great to increase the way my hair holds the curl/kinks/bends that I want to create. It has a hairstyling scent to it - the type that you smell when you are in a hairdressers and that's about the best way I can describe it - it's sort of sweet and musky. This can also be used to add texture and extra style to the hair after the curls have cooled down. I feel a little bit like a professional when I use this because it can also be used to spray over the top of the style to help set it into place like a finishing spray. Definitely a multi-tasker and I'm really thankful I got this for my birthday just recently! Nice prezzy! Oh yeah, it also helps to defend the style against humidity - which is just happens to be today - a hot, humid summer's day and I can still keep my curls in my hair (even though it's naturally dead straight!). It doesn't weigh my fine hair down either. ; )
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Muk Hot Muk 6 in 1 Working Spray The product's description: This unique multi function spray provides flexible weightless hold with zero stickiness. Advanced styling resins provide intense style memory while laminating each individual hair strand. Excellent resistance against high humidity, styles brush out with absaloutely zero flakiness and contains advanced thermal protectants that remain active to over 230°c. To use dry hair. Section hair into 3-4cm thick panels, spray desired amount onto dry hair at 20-30cm away. Proceed to iron or curl. 6 in 1 working spray 1) Hot styling tools 2) working 3) texturizing 4) finishing 5) thermal protection 6) humidity protection About the product: The Muk Hot Muk 6 in 1 working spray comes in a large, bright orange 295g aluminium can with a black cap. The mist is very fine and dries down quickly without feeling too crunchy or stiff on the hair. The scent is very pleasant, it has a nice musky scent which does not linger long. My thoughts on the product: I recieved this as part of my Glosscar's prize pack alongside a new GHD platinum straightener and what better way to test out this heat protectant than a new straightener! I used this on damp hair before blow drying with my GHD Air hair dryer (I know that it is supposed to be used on completely dry hair but I wanted to test it out) and it worked quite well as a heat protectant whilst blow drying. It did leave my hair feeling a little on the dry side after use and slightly crunchy at the lengths from residual film but this was easily fixed by running my brush through to dispense the product more through my hair. It brushed out easily without turning my hair into a sticky, matted mess. It is better used on completely dry hair before straightening or curling. I find that less is more, if I accidentally apply too much product (or too close to my roots) it can feel a bit stiff and crunchy. I guess this is due the "texturizing" part of the working spray (which is not something I really need as my hair is quite thick already so texture is not a problem for me). Using the spray before straightening helps to stop any possible damage, I liked how it did not appear to interferre with my straightener--some products have caused previous straighteners to create steam on the hair whilst straightening (as they were not designed for heat protection/use with hot tools) and this caused damage to the hair. This does not do that at all. The fine mist dries down quickly and provided that it is used with a very light hand it won't provide crunchy, stiff "helmet hair". Too much product however can leave the hair feeling a bit crunchy so definitely apply with a light hand! Less is more. I think ladies with fine hair types or lacking in volume will benefit most from using this spray.
Date published: 2019-06-22
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
22 Jun 2019

Muk Hot Muk 6 in 1 Working Spray

The product\'s description: This unique multi function spray provides flexible weightless hold with zero stickiness. Advanced styling resins provide intense style memory while laminating each individual hair strand. Excellent resistance against high humidity, styles brush out with absaloutely zero flakiness... Read full review

Apply on thoroughly dry hair, follow with straightener/curler

Texture Heat protection Holding hair styles

11 Jan 2019

Massive Multi-tasker!

I have this in a tall 295g can and it\'s simple to use - just spray it on the hair all over before heat styling to protect the hair. Then I like to spray my ends/tips a little more just... Read full review

Ideal for getting a hairstyle just right - especially great to use with heat tools.