Brow Scissors

Models Prefer Brow Scissors are durable, stainless steel scissors that keep eyebrows looking trimmed and neat. The precision blades allow for neat and tidy brows, while the removable shaping comb grooms them. Easy to hold and ergonomic. Simply hold the scissors up to the brow so that the comb is touching the brow hairs. Use the comb to brush the hairs upwards. Trim the desired amount of hair that is visible through the teeth of the comb. Cut small sections at a time.

29 Mar 2021

A Good Idea, But the Detachable Fine-Toothed Comb Doesn't Make It Easier

I overplucked in the 90s, so my brows are sparser than I\'d like. Nevertheless, I have a few stray hairs on each brow that grow too long. I\'m 54 & I wonder if that\'s an aging-related problem. I\'m not particularly... Read full review

Old men with Prime Ministerial eyebrows might have better luck than me, even though these are targeted at females (the illustration on the box shows a very feminine eye).