Strawberry Gum Absolute

Minenssey Strawberry Gum Absolute is a serum made from 99 per cent strawberry gum extract. This new addition to the Absolute range is a nutrient-packed remedy for the skin. Strawberry gum contains raw and potent antibacterial properties which act as a barrier of protection against the harshness of the sun, air conditioning and pollutants, making this product an essential skin drink to heal and revive stressed skin.

16 Jan 2020

Strawberry special!

I love this! I’ve never tried anything quite like it previously. I get a fair amount of sun and as I spend a lot of time in the city, my skin is exposed to quite a bit of pollution. This... Read full review

Use morning and night

Protecting your skin and keeping it youthful!