Hydrating Clay Mask

Minenssey Hydrating Clay Mask is a mask that provides ultimate hydration for all skin types, as well as soothing and helping to reduce the visibility of scars and marks. It is formulated with a restorative blend of wild harvested flannel flower, rosella fruit and Australian white clay, and the formula is gentle enough for sensitive and damaged skin. It is an ideal treatment for the mornings or night to revive and brighten skin tone. Apply to face overnight for glossy and luminous skin the next morning. Can also be used as a hair mask.

Hydrating Clay Mask is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 41.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_20540, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Feels like a thick moisturiser I tried this mask last night. The texture is like a thick moisturiser or hair mask. It feels nice on the skin and quite moisturising. I have sensitive skin and this made my skin sting ever so slightly and my cheeks were a bit red upon removal- but I find this with a lot of products. I left it on for about 15-20 minutes and it was nearly dry- it dries almost clear. It was nice to put on, although I don't think it actually did anything. My skin looks the same as it did before using it. Perhaps it would be different with repeated use? Overall, it's nice but I don't think it is worth the price.
Date published: 2019-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lovely and hydrating Minenssey Hydrating Mask is a great little mask all in its own little pack. How hygienic and fresh is this! There is enough in each little pack for 2 uses, so use the other half up in 2 days time. The mask is lovely and creamy, spreads easily over the face and feels so hydrating. The mask does not set., and sits very comfortably on the skin. Leave it on for around 20 minutes. Then rinse off with coolish water on a flannel. My skin felt calm, hydrated and felt really smooth. A lovely mask to use year round, you can use when your skin is dry, or as a regular treatment.
Date published: 2020-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For face and hair! This is a lovely soothing and hydrating sleeping mask. I slather this on my face before bed and the next day my skin is soft and smooth. Some sleeping masks I've tried pill if you apply too much, or feel tight or uncomfortable when it starts to dry, but this doesn't do that at all. It just feels like a cooling moisturiser. It does have a very strong floral scent though. Lucky I forget about it once I fall asleep! I also love how I can also use this on my hair. I use the rest of the pot on my hair, and it makes my dry and damaged hair feel silky and smooth. It's quite expensive, so I won't keep using it on my hair, but it's great for travelling because you only need one product, and it's conveniently packaged too.
Date published: 2019-06-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Creamy I received a capsule of this as a bonus with my rewards room order. I cleansed first then used the entire amount on my face and neck. There is enough to do my face twice, but I chose to use the whole lot in one go as once opened it's supposed to be used within 48 hours. The lid is easy to peel off and the smell is pleasant, hard to describe, but I found it way better than the scent of the pink rejuvenating mask. It's thick and creamy, easy to apply, but isn't cooling like the pink rejuvenating mask. I left it on for 20 minutes and washed off in the shower. It doesn't set hard like some other clay and mud masks. My skin felt clean, soft and smooth afterwards and I didn't need to apply any moisturiser. I had no reactions at all.
Date published: 2020-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New convert I had no idea this brand or mask existed and now I am so glad that I do! Minenssy have a great range of masks but the one where I saw the most benefit was this one - the hydrating mask. It goes perfectly with my evening routine i.e. after all of my serums I apply a night mask that washes off in the morning. This mask is so hydrating that my dry skin soaked up 90% of it without me washing it off! My skin was so much smoother the next day from using it and because of the strong results it has encouraged me to get back into my regular face masking ritual.
Date published: 2018-10-02
22 Mar 2021

Minenssey Hydrating Mask

Softening and hydrating! This is the third mask I’ve used from the Minenssey range. Like the Brightening and Rejuvenating mask the texture is creamy however, it has a slightly thinner consistency. It has a jasmine/magnolia perfume which again is not... Read full review

11 May 2020

Great treat for my skin

I\'ve been neglecting my skin of late, and found Minenssey Hydrating Mask in my bathroom, begging to be used. I loved the smooth creamy formula, and it was easy to apply, glided on my skin. I found I only used... Read full review

Use regularly for best results

anyone wanting a hydrating mask at home that's easy to apply/wash off

29 Feb 2020

Would recommend

The Minenssey Hydrating Mask was 1 of 4 Minenssey samples I received in my Beauty Room haul. I love that it goes on like a dream and that it doesn\'t make my face feel like it\'s being sucked dry. I... Read full review

28 Feb 2020

Wonderful

I received the Minenssey Hydrating Mask as part of 4 capsules in my rewards room order. The generous size little pot is great and the foil packaging on top, beautiful. The mask itself is easy to apply, pampering and so... Read full review

Apply at night.

Sensitive skin.

19 Feb 2020

Thick and very creamy

The Minenssey Clay Hydrating Mask is the last mask that I used from the complimentary set of 4 different types that I received in my November 2019 Beautorium parcel. Like the others, it is packaged in the style of a... Read full review

Keep the mask in an airtight container between uses. As I kept mine in the fridge after the 1st use, applying the fridge cooled mask to my face the 2nd time round felt delightful.

Ideal for hydrating and comforting the skin while you take time out to relax.