Hydrating Complete Eye Cream

Minenssey Hydrating Complete Eye Cream is an eye cream that plumps fine lines and hydrates with moisture-retaining flannel flower. It is also formulated with probiotic ACB yogurt dermal respiratory factor, plant hyaluronic acid from marshmallow root and herbal superstars gotu kola and Siberian ginseng to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles.

16 Jan 2020

Excellent eye cream

I adore this eye cream. I eat healthy and try my best to get adequate sleep, however I continually have dark eye circles. I think it may be hereditary as my siblings and mum have them too. This cream is... Read full review

Use bidaily

Reducing eye bags and looking youthful