Colour Elixir Lipstick

Colour

015 Nude Rose

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick moisturises and conditions lips, smoothing your lip texture day by day and visibly transforming their look and feel. The lipstick bullet has a SilkTherapy™ complex with Silk Protein that helps sustain moisture levels the smoother lips become. Available in Dust Pink, Pretty Flamingo, Magenta Divine, Eternal Flame, Secret Cerise, Mulberry, Ruby Tuesday, Scarlett Ghost, Flushed Fuchsia, Maroon Dust, Burnt Caramel, and Mystic Mocha.

Colour Elixir Lipstick is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_26449, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Highly pigmented, moisturising and long-lasting MYSTIC MOCHA: This is a fabulously pigmented lipstick, which is typical of the high quality from Max Factor. Moisturising lipsticks usually fade quite rapidly, but this lipstick is moisturising and long-lasting. This is quite possibly one of the most long-lasting moisturising lipsticks I've tried. Also, once the lipstick has faded, my lips do not feel dry. What most impresses me about this lipstick is that I can wear it for a long time without a lip liner, and it never bleeds into the fine lines around my mouth. I am definitely going to buy more of these lipsticks.
Date published: 2013-07-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from it's good lipstick but not great! When I'd bought it frim Myer,I was so excited coz the sales assistant was totalky good in selling me this lipstick,and I've tried it,feels nice and smooth to apply on your lips,has a vivid color but it doesn't do much on what it really claims to be a great lipstick...after eating,I was left with a lip stain and it is so embarassing that everytime I'm going ti have a drink,it lefts stain on straws or glasses...and it's drying on your lips after wearing it...and it did not make my lips look better at all..so I'm hunting a new lip color that will do what it really claim.
Date published: 2014-09-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful colour range and formula! The Max Factor Colour Elixir lipstick in the shade Scarlet Ghost was the first lipstick I ever purchased and I fell in love with it. The colour payoff is amazing and goes on with ease, leaving your lips encased in a gorgeous dark (ish) raspberry colour. As it is a shiny, satin finish, the lipstick does transfer, but does so in a manner that does not leave your lips looking like a hot mess.<br />The beautiful gold packaging looks very classy and luxurious, and the colour is displayed at the bottom of the tube so you can easily pick it out of your lipstick collection.
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality SCARLET GHOST is another great lipstick from Max Factor. It is an opaque raspberry shade with great colour payoff, and it applies evenly. The lipstick feels smooth and comfortable on my lips. Its longevity is quite good and it can last at least two hours if I don't eat or drink much. This lipstick can feather a bit, so it's better with a lip pencil. The Colour Elixir Lipstick is handbag friendly because the lid clicks securely into the tube. You can easily identify the lipstick shade by the colour at the end of the tube.
Date published: 2014-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gives a feeling as if lips have got lip balm on them.. Max factor Colour Elixir Lipstick is excellent in quality and comes in 12 different colours. It has lots of moisture and when we wear it on lips it gives a feeling of moisture on the lips. Moreover sometimes i feel that i am wearing a lip balm.It makes lips very soft and smooth.Its frangrance is very mild and not at all over powering. This lipstick stays in place , does not fade away easily while eating or drinking and give lips colour throughout the day.overall i am very much impressed and happy with its use..
Date published: 2012-03-15
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
12 Jan 2017

Good value in a pinch

I wear red lipstick daily. So when I discover that my trusty Besame or Mac lippie isn\'t in my handbag and I\'ve managed to eat off all the lipstick I applied that morning, I rush to the chemist to find... Read full review

the formula is on the thinner side, so it really does show up any rough/dry patches on your lips. Pop a bit of chapstick on there first. And don't forget the lipliner! I like to do three coats and blot between each coat.

Days where your spency lipstick lies forgotten on the bathroom counter and you've had a greasy burger for lunch and need a touch up. Pop into the chemist/priceline, grab this one and ol' Max saves the day again.

03 Jan 2017

Beautiful colour range and formula!

The Max Factor Colour Elixir lipstick in the shade Scarlet Ghost was the first lipstick I ever purchased and I fell in love with it. The colour payoff is amazing and goes on with ease, leaving your lips encased in... Read full review

Wear with a lip liner underneath to avoid bleeding and increase longevity.

Anyone and everyone!

04 Aug 2016

Long-lasting lip colour!

I love trying out new lip sticks (and any cosmetics I can get my little greedy hands on, really), so when I say this lipstick on sale at Priceline, I grab it! Not because I needed it, but just because.... Read full review

26 Jul 2015

Fantastic!

I have several Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipsticks, my favourite being Ruby Tuesday. It is the perfect red! Max Factor lipsticks don\'t only come in beautiful colours with staying power, but they are incredibly creamy and moisturising. I often wear... Read full review

18 May 2015

so smooth

I love this lipstick, I have Burnt Caramel. It is so moisturizing and smooth to glide on your lips. I\'ve never used Max Factor lippies before but will definitely be going back. The colours available are classic. I don\'t know... Read full review