Double Lash Nutritive Treatment

Mavala Switzerland Double Lash Nutritive Treatment is a treatment for longer, denser eye lashes. The formula contains a natural extract rich in vitamins and proteins that strengthen, cover and protect the lashes. It helps lengthen and densify lashes, which become fuller and silkier.

Double Lash Nutritive Treatment is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23545, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never have my lashes looked so good I was born with what I call Asian eyelashes. Well at least I go them, unlike some of my cousins where they are almost non-existent (perhaps it's my mixed culture which saved me there). My lashes are straight and short. No matter what I would do to curl them and put lengthening mascara on, it's still was a pain to have to do every day. I received this in a prize pack so I never had to buy it, so for me there was nothing to lose in trying it. I only apply it once a day at night (and really I am lazy so don't do this every night). But over a couple of months I am really starting to notice the difference. For a start, they are now growing in a more curled fashion, they are longer and appear more full. Wow for me. Not I just use normal tubing mascara and they are starting to look better. Can't wait to see how it will be as I continue using it.
Date published: 2019-05-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Takes a while to notice a difference Sadly, I’ve not been blessed in the long lash department. I have short stubby sparse lashes, typical Asian lashes, boo!!! So the quest for long, lush lashes is real. The Mavala Double Lash treatment, comes packaged in a small bottle, a bit like a bottle of nail polish but comes equipped with a mascara brush applicator. Every night before bed, I brush the milky solution onto my lashes, as close as possible to my lash line. I’ve been using this for close to 3-4 months now and even though it’s a long time, I do think I am seeing a difference. I notice when I curl my lashes and use mascara my lashes look a lot longer than they used to. I haven’t grown any extra lashes and I can’t see much difference in lash density but my short lashes appear longer! This may be because there is less fallout and the lashes have more time to grow. I’ve still got heaps of serum so I’m hoping the results will keep improving, so it’s also quite economical. The treatment hasn’t caused any sensitivity or irritation to my eyes, so I’m happy to keep using it up and hopefully see even better results.
Date published: 2019-06-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing length I bought this from work a few months ago because I was really excited to finally try an eyelash treatment to add into my self care beauty routine! I was able t buy this on discount for just under $20, which made me feel a little better buying it because I was a little hesitant and skeptical. But I'm so glad I made the purchase! My eyelashes have always been kind of okay, but I have some problem areas on both my bottom lash lines where the middle parts seem really sparse and fall out easier than the rest of my lashes. I also have an issue with a few lashes on my upper right eyelid near the middle which always seem to come out quicker and easier than the rest. So I have been using this semi-consistently for around 3 or 4 months now and I have noticed SUCH a difference in the appearance and length of my eye lashes! They seem to be falling out less and less often. When I apply it to the areas I don't have many lashes, after a few days I can see new ones coming through and filling the gaps. I would say that I started seeing results about a month after beginning to use the serum where the instruction leaflet (by memory) said most people start seeing results after about 8 - 16 weeks (or something like that). The serum comes in a handy little 10mL glass bottle with a brush applicator that looks like a mini mascara brush. The hexagonal lid makes it easy to hold onto when applying the serum. The instructions say to apply it every night before bed, which I have been doing most nights (not EVERY SINGLE night, because sometimes I'm so tired, I just can't be bothered). I do find that some mornings I have some crusty residue in the corners of my eyelashes if I have put too much on, but for the results i have seen, it doesn't really bother me at all. I don't get any irritation using it and it is a very gentle formula that doesn't bother my eyes at all. I noticed after a few months of having it, the smell has kind of changed a tiny bit, but it hasn't affected the consistency or quality of it what-so-ever. On some occasions, I have curled my eyelashes and just put on a quick coat of this to help set them in place for the day and just to keep up with my daily applications. It doesn't work as effectively as a mascara obviously because it's a serum, but it does help a bit! Sometimes I have also used this on my eyebrows if I have over plucked them or I find they are looking a little thinner than usual and within a couple of days I actually have to pluck them because there are too many new hairs growing! The only reason I have given it 4/5 stars is because it hasn't so much made my lashes look 'fuller' and because of the crusty residue. Other than that, I am totally amazed at how much my eyelashes have grown and how good they look when I put mascara on! I have posted a couple of photos on my beauty Instagram account @perfumefanatique of my eyelashes if anyone wants to see the results!
Date published: 2015-11-30
16 Jun 2019

Takes a while to notice a difference

Sadly, I’ve not been blessed in the long lash department. I have short stubby sparse lashes, typical Asian lashes, boo!!! So the quest for long, lush lashes is real. The Mavala Double Lash treatment, comes packaged in a small bottle,... Read full review

Be diligent with application and you’ll be rewarded with longer lashes.

24 May 2019

Never have my lashes looked so good

I was born with what I call Asian eyelashes. Well at least I go them, unlike some of my cousins where they are almost non-existent (perhaps it\'s my mixed culture which saved me there). My lashes are straight and short.... Read full review

30 Nov 2015

Amazing length

I bought this from work a few months ago because I was really excited to finally try an eyelash treatment to add into my self care beauty routine! I was able t buy this on discount for just under $20,... Read full review

Although sometimes it is hard to keep up with daily applications, it helps if you are consistent and patient with this product because it takes at least a month to start seeing results. Patience is a virtue!

I think this treatment is ideal for those who find their eyelashes fall out often and who want to add a bit more length to their lashes or help fill in eyebrows.