Cuticle Oil

RRP $16.95$21.95

Size

5mL, 10mL

Mavala Switzerland Cuticle Oil keeps cuticles soft and pliable, helping to prevent them from cracking or sticking to the nail. Massage into cuticle area regularly at night.

Cuticle Oil is rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_27859, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Its ok, does what it says I have no idea where I got this from, but its been sitting in my drawer for a very long time now, My nails have started getting dry and cracked so I thought I would test this out. I have used it every night for weeks now and I can tell an improvement in my nails but it doesn't feel any different then if I had just put moisturizer on them. I don't think I would go out and buy this product. :)
Date published: 2016-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Healthier nails, which seemed to grow faster! I borrowed this product from my sister as my cuticles and nails were feeling very dry and breaking easily. I really noticed a difference and my nails seemed to grow quicker and healthier (without breaking). I would definitely recommend this product if you want your cuticles and nails to look healthier!
Date published: 2019-09-17
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
17 Sep 2019

Healthier nails, which seemed to grow faster!

I borrowed this product from my sister as my cuticles and nails were feeling very dry and breaking easily. I really noticed a difference and my nails seemed to grow quicker and healthier (without breaking). I would definitely recommend this... Read full review

Dry cuticles and nails

06 Apr 2016

Its ok, does what it says

I have no idea where I got this from, but its been sitting in my drawer for a very long time now, My nails have started getting dry and cracked so I thought I would test this out. I have... Read full review

Dry cracked nails