Extra Pure Bristle (Large)

Mason Pearson Large Extra Pure Bristle is the ultimate finishing brush for all hair types. It is a top-selling stylists’ brush due to its multi-ring pad, as is it also excellent for long, fine hair. The brush is available in black and white.

30 Sep 2020

Expensive ? YES,but an investment that will outlast anything else.

Ok,first off,i know.....the price is out there for a hairbrush,but if you are spending money on salon visits / hair products and tools etc,then getting the basics in as good a version as you can just makes sense.....and Mason Pearson... Read full review

Clean regularly by combing out loose hair from the brush,get a soft nailbrush dipped in warm water and mild shampoo and brush along length of bristles and leave to dry....don't wet the brush too much.

Anyone who wants to look after their hair with top notch tools and wants to add a little luxe to an everyday chore.

24 Mar 2016

so expensive but so good!

I know this is an outrageously expensive brush, which I why I only have it because it was gifted to me. I was almost scared to use it when I saw the price tag on this brush to be honest.... Read full review