Sensitive Facial Wax Strips 24 Pack

Marzena Sensitive Facial Wax Strips are wax strips designed to comfortably and effectively remove unwanted facial hair. The specially sized Soft Easy-Pull Fabric Strip allows for easy application in delicate areas. The gentle formula combined with the fabric strip has a lighter adhesion, maximising grip on the hair while minimising stress on the skin. Added green tea extract helps to soothe and protect the skin. So effective is the Marzena treatment, that hair regrowth can be reduced considerably with regular use. Each Marzena wax strip can be re-applied several times during each treatment, removing hair from the root, for longer lasting smooth skin. Includes two finishing wipes to clean, soothe and moisturise after waxing.

Sensitive Facial Wax Strips 24 Pack is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23883, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Easy to use I have a few nasty facial hair so I decided to try these facial wax strips that conme with a serum for decreasing hair growth. The kit is pretty easy to use and the size of the strips is ideal for facial use. The wax strips warm up easily by rubbing between hands. It's got nice smell and does the job of removing hair quite well. My skin however is very sensitive and I developed blisters the next day which healed in a few days. So the next time I try these I won't be using the same strip twice and neither will I be waxing the same spot twice. The serum is nice and goes on well. It absorbs quickly. I can't say anything about the hair inhibiting properties as I haven't used it long enough.
Date published: 2016-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dolphin Face I love marzena wax strips and I have been converted to them mainly because I love the natural clean ingredients. These strips are great and provide amazing results. clear strips allow you to be able to see the direction of the hairs for a perfect wax. my skin doesn't get irritated and not red after using these wax strips, in fact my skin is like a dolphin smooth. These strips are great for upper lip, side cheeks, etc. Cut in half great for eyebrows. Not painful, just gives a little sting like a pinch. Highly recommend these strips for anyone especially for sensitive skin!
Date published: 2021-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very effective I bought this 'Sensitive' version as the Marzena Natural Facial Wax Strips were out of stock. The packaging looks similar which is a pack of small strips and some after care wipes. The strips looked different as they looked like some woven material, and the wax was green, instead of the plastic-y looking ones in the natural version. I use these on my upper lip area, and one strip peels off to become pairs that are perfect for two sides of the upper lip area. As usual, I need to trim the non-sticky bit of the strips to fit them under my nose. Stick 'em on, then pull off quickly. I'm happy to report that these are just as effective as the 'natural' version. The after care wipes are exactly the same as the 'natural' version, which are oily wipes that are effective in removing residue and soothing the skin.
Date published: 2022-01-03
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
03 Jan 2022

Very effective

I bought this \'Sensitive\' version as the Marzena Natural Facial Wax Strips were out of stock. The packaging looks similar which is a pack of small strips and some after care wipes. The strips looked different as they looked like... Read full review

Do not use too soon after exfoliation

03 Nov 2021

Dolphin Face

I love marzena wax strips and I have been converted to them mainly because I love the natural clean ingredients. These strips are great and provide amazing results. clear strips allow you to be able to see the direction of... Read full review

ANYONE including those with sensitive skin

04 Apr 2016

Easy to use

I have a few nasty facial hair so I decided to try these facial wax strips that conme with a serum for decreasing hair growth. The kit is pretty easy to use and the size of the strips is ideal... Read full review

Don't wax the Same spot twice.

Upper lips and chin.